AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

48 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

PB Lush also posted Magic and a song called Hot (feat. SHUG)

Bacardi and Magic sounds so fucking good 

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

Excerpt from Kim Petras latest i-D interview:

It’s an exciting circle of people, but one valuable figure, with whom Kim has made magic with in the past, is missing: SOPHIE. A fellow trans pop pioneer, the pair worked together on “1,2,3 dayz up”, as well as a number of leaked, unreleased tracks. “SOPHIE was such a loss for me that I [still] struggle with,” Kim says. “She was the first real friend that I’ve lost in life.” Working with her “was rare and beautiful. I felt understood. And we shared a lot about the world and how we feel in it. It’s extremely sad how it ended.” There were songs the pair made that never saw the light of day, but all is not lost. Recently, she’s been speaking with SOPHIE’s brother, Ben Long: “There’s something really exciting being organised, and I'm lucky to be a part of it.” 

honestly it’s a shame if they don’t cook something up. not because i’m hungry for new material, but because her music needs to have a proper release. everyone should be able to listen to her greatness. she was one of a kind, we will never have someone as visionary as her with music. it’s sad how it all ended and how all her projects just never fully happened. she deserves to be remembered. i hope her brother will have the strength to keep her legacy alive forever.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever