AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

13 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

This on an album with Emotional, Fader, True Colors, and Buried Alive … yeah L*ke died in my world very tragic and we were all moved. By this incredible album

an album like this, i think as much as i LOVE Rainbow as it is now, would be just as good if not better

1. Child of the Moon
  2. Wild at Heart
  3. Birthday Suit - demo 3
  4. Boots
  5. True Colors
  6. Lover
  7. I'm Trying
  8. Back to Life
  9. Rosé
  10. Emotional
  11. Glory Days
  12. Praying
  13. Buried Alive
  14. Wolf
  15. Rainbow
  16. Spaceship

22 minutes ago, paris texas said:

@The Siren is def not the biggest sophie stan but they literally have an encyclopedic knowledge of everything kesha so they're probably right :xgiggle:

correct! ive been a kesha fan since Cannibal's release AND i look into Kesha's discography literally every week since :xgiggle:

36 minutes ago, The Siren said:

since when? 

...and who are you? :um3:

they're right, the og file is KESHA SOPHIE JR NOT PERFECT NEW.mp3. someone leaked it under a fake title. its actually common to do so, that one crazy 24/7 bitch leaked an allie x song with a false name and then on discord celebrated that they were the only person who knew the real title a few years back which is funny bc we now know the actual title

6 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

they're right, the og file is KESHA SOPHIE JR NOT PERFECT NEW.mp3. someone leaked it under a fake title. its actually common to do so, that one crazy 24/7 bitch leaked an allie x song with a false name and then on discord celebrated that they were the only person who knew the real title a few years back which is funny bc we now know the actual title

Where did this og file leak? Can I have it? Idk if I have an upscale or downscale :oopna:

Just now, The Siren said:

Where did this og file leak? Can I have it? Idk if I have an upscale or downscale :oopna:

i dont have it, i just know the name of the og file itself because some random told me it a year ago. and from what i know its basically the exact same quality as the one that leaked in 2020 just with the actual file name

13 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

That was east of Eden / naked lunch right?

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

That was east of Eden / naked lunch right?

nope, make me go (da da da)

which he leaked as remember forever

people figured out naked lunch was called that relatively quickly but make me go took like 5 years for people to figure out

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

why lie about this :lmao:

no seriously... the most random song too. like i have talked to many allie stannies over the years and nobody has ever brought up that song.. its the most boring leak she's ever had like fr.

that 24/7 person was a nasty sick fuck and i'd go more into detail but i dont wanna get doxxed and attacked by him :) 

43 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

that 24/7 person was a nasty sick fuck and i'd go more into detail but i dont wanna get doxxed and attacked by him :) 

He actually has an active account on here 1062561325110267974

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

why lie about this :lmao:

although thats what I call the song too :true:

seems like the leakers are assholes, I spoke to some1 who was in that circle and they told me they would pull that kind of shit all the time. Even in trades, they would alter the song in slight ways whether it's adding distortion where it doesn't belong or applying a slight filter or w/e else. Think it's clear they want to feel special by having the "TRUE" copy or something.:wtf3: