AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

how many rap, trap sophie songs leaked or got a proper released? i have 4 (nothing is promised remix, my best friend too, priority and jump? do you guys have more? i am currently addicted to that sophie production

She produced 2 Vince Staples songs, Yeah right & Samo if I remember correctly

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

how many rap, trap sophie songs leaked or got a proper released? i have 4 (nothing is promised remix, my best friend too, priority and jump? do you guys have more? i am currently addicted to that sophie production

'Bossed Up' and 'Queen of This Shit' by Quay Dash  :omg:

Party People as well

Not a SOPHIE produced song, actually! Just Samo and Yeah Right. 

So is she releasing a new album or am i still having my time wasted?

Don't get invested in a SOPHIE project cause legit all we know is the songs she plays live and rumours from a fansite. Even if the rumours originated from semi-reliable sources, unless it comes from SOPHIEs mouth or we get a confirmed date, nothing is coming as far as we know. 

Okay, I know she made false promises about more albums but that was probably REALLY hard to get by her label. They probably said she couldn't or something. I don't understand why everyone is saying she hates us and will never release again.. Her last album was released in 2018, I waited 4 years for a Lorde album and 99% of artists take that long or even longer. Am I missing something?

Okay, I know she made false promises about more albums but that was probably REALLY hard to get by her label. They probably said she couldn't or something. I don't understand why everyone is saying she hates us and will never release again.. Her last album was released in 2018, I waited 4 years for a Lorde album and 99% of artists take that long or even longer. Am I missing something?

We're just whiny because she plays so much music live that never actually gets released outside of weird leaks (Songs being played by DJ's), or actual weird releases like a $300 dollar clutch, 90 on a freeway and the recent plunging asymptote release. I'd rather know we're going to wait 4 years and know nothing about the music than having all these random live recordings and shit floating around with little trickles of actual studio songs with no information about them. Or maybe we're all entitled little bitches, who knows  :deadbanana:

It’s because she released an album last year with only 9 songs, of which only 4 and a half of them have replay value, she then teased a million other things, instead gave us a YouTube album of remixes of her album and consistently plays really good songs live with (if the leaked track list is anything to go by) she’s just never going to release. So we complain like little whiny bitches and call her the devil

giphy.gif