Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Salvatore

Too bad such a beautiful song was probably inspired by such a dickhead (Franny)  :toofunny:

Why do you dislike Francesco? He's never really come across as bad to me and Lana seems happy with him. I'm just curious.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Why do you dislike Francesco? He's never really come across as bad to me and Lana seems happy with him. I'm just curious.

He's such an idiot. He blocked me, and many other lana fanpages for posting outtakes from a shoot he did with lana. Nothing else. he also got a lot of popular lana fanpages on tumblr deleted for posting outtakes.

FzytWEW.png

He's such an idiot. He blocked me, and many other lana fanpages for posting outtakes from a shoot he did with lana. Nothing else. he also got a lot of popular lana fanpages on tumblr deleted for posting outtakes.

THIS. And there was also an interview Lana did where she said something about Francesco not letting her go to parties and making her stay home or something, and people reckon he is very controlling over Lana, and I think it's partly true judging by her comments about him in an interview she did.

THIS. And there was also an interview Lana did where she said something about Francesco not letting her go to parties and making her stay home or something, and people reckon he is very controlling over Lana, and I think it's partly true judging by her comments about him in an interview she did.

Wait what interview? Do you have a link?

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Wait what interview? Do you have a link?

Sorry, I don't have a link, but I'm sure someone else will read this and respond with it soon (hopefully!) I just remember Lana making a comment that was lowkey shading Francesco for not letting her go to a party and stay home with him, and I guess now that I think about it, maybe we all just read into it too much and made assumptions about Francesco being controlling. He may not be at all, but he just comes across as that kind of guy to a lot of us.

Anyway, I can't stop thinking about this song, and I only heard it properly once this morning

SOFT ICE CREAAAAAM  :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy:

EDIT: Just noticed this gif is of cotton candy/fairy floss, not ice-cream smh I really thought it was ice-cream   :facepalm:

Yeah but were those not illegally taken from him and put online? You can't really blame him for that it if that's the case. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Sorry, I don't have a link, but I'm sure someone else will read this and respond with it soon (hopefully!) I just remember Lana making a comment that was lowkey shading Francesco for not letting her go to a party and stay home with him, and I guess now that I think about it, maybe we all just read into it too much and made assumptions about Francesco being controlling. He may not be at all, but he just comes across as that kind of guy to a lot of us.

Anyway, I can't stop thinking about this song, and I only heard it properly once this morning

SOFT ICE CREAAAAAM  :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy:

EDIT: Just noticed this gif is of cotton candy/fairy floss, not ice-cream smh I really thought it was ice-cream   :facepalm:

I think you're a bit confused? Lana said she made Francesco stay in Los Angeles with her, or something like that.

I have somehow come to terms with the "Soft Ice Cream" thing. Like it is SO American. I also love how naive and playful it sounds... And I think it is very random and unique how she connects this Italian lover boy / gangster with this food imagery, like she sings of Cacciatore and ice cream in the Chorus and then she's being theatrical again with "dying by the hand of a foreign man" and then again "Salvatore can wait, now it's time to eat soft ice cream" Hahah I love it! To me, this is the cleverest song on the album, lyric- and music-wise.

I'm italian and I'm almost sure that what she's singing in the chorus is "calciatore" (football player) and not "cacciatore" (hunter)

Ma solo io sento "Salvatore"? hahaahhah che poi qui avevano scritto che cacciatore è un piatto italiano ma io sinceramente non lo conosco, mi pare ci sia qualche piatto che si chiama "cacciatora" tipo, ma non cacciatore. Non penso neanche dica calciatore perchè non so quanto senso avrebbe, ma con lei tutto può essere ehh :brows:

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

Ma solo io sento "Salvatore"? hahaahhah che poi qui avevano scritto che cacciatore è un piatto italiano ma io sinceramente non lo conosco, mi pare ci sia qualche piatto che si chiama "cacciatora" tipo, ma non cacciatore. Non penso neanche dica calciatore perchè non so quanto senso avrebbe, ma con lei tutto può essere ehh :brows:

Dopo un paio di ascolti non sono nemmeno più sicuro di cosa sento, ma di certo non sta cantando il menù del ristorante ahahah

(almeno credo  :brows3: )