annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

Looking through that tracklist in the poll *chefs kiss* reminding me to do a full listen of this for the umpteenth time :worship:, so thankful this body of work is released.....I rarely like to call music "art" (I just feel it's pretentious/everybody calls themselves an artist) but THIS, is art :excited:

24 is just an artpiece, 

it's more james bond than the whole 007 franchise.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Honeymoon has SIX diff versions according to honeymouns…I want every single version, one of her best songs ever imo. Very interested in what other versions may sound like- maybe a guitar version like the live, or ???

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

Honeymoon has SIX diff versions according to honeymouns…I want every single version, one of her best songs ever imo. Very interested in what other versions may sound like- maybe a guitar version like the live, or ???

I hope the drums and guitar version is one of them. like the Freak demo and live version

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

7 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

If there's a studio version of the song with the guitars from the BBC performance :cumming2::pray2: Honeymoon is one of Lana's songs I honestly consider to be perfect, but I love the guitars and would be so obsessed with an alternate/demo version using them

imageproxy.jpg

18 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

maybe they meant the album 

The warm weather finally has arrived :trisha: now it's finally time again to sun-& moonbath to Honeymoon all summer :oprah:   

It's on repeat all morning and what can I say Honeymoon is & will always be my favourite album :true:  it's out of this world:defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Honeymoon had its best day of streaming so far this year yesterday - everyone continue giving this masterpiece her flowers!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The transition from Freak into Art Deco is obviously amazing but I think the transitions from Terrence into GKIT & from Religion into Salvatore are not appreciated enough :true:

This whole album is perfection:oprah: Another day of listening to it & wanting to cry all the time because it's so so beautiful & stunning :trisha::wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

"Honeymoon. I guess it's the word that sums up the ultimate dream. I mean, life is a honeymoon, y know? Life, love, paradise, freedom…that's forever. With someone, or just with yourself. It just felt right, kind of the way Ultraviolence felt right before that, when I had a little more rage [laughs]. I love the concept that life is a dream and you curate your own space so that it becomes your heaven. It's all contingent upon your state of mind, which is why I don't always do interviews—because it puts me in a bad fucking mood. I really try and keep my world beautiful but it's tricky. We're at a point in time when life truly can be what you want it to be.”

Source: https://vmagazine.com/article/girl-most-likely/

1.gif

Spoiler

This description of what “Honeymoon” means to Lana as the title of the record is very inspiring <3

Happy 7th birthday to one of the best albums ever created:party::wowcry::kiss:

Honeymoon is art,  perfection & the definition of the word masterpiece :true:

I will love this album forever & it's still my favourite album of hers , probably my favourite album ever overall & it will ever be:wub:   

Sometimes I want to cry when I'm listening to it because I love it so so much:wowcry:

It's so beautiful, so dreamy , the production is stunning & phenomenal. Such an otherwordly piece of art:legend: 

Honeymoon is alive & breathing & you all better stream it today :read:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Happy Anniversary to one of her best records!!! :party:

This album is a BODY OF WORK. :icant:

I think I can say Terrence Loves You is my favorite song on this album. 

& then it’s Salvatore.

4-A3-ABD8-C-4-A24-4-BCE-9365-772-B6-E4-B

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Happy birthday to this beautifully gorgeous being. A day of celebration, a day of prayer. Honeymoon is more than an art, she breathes life. The pinnacle of LDR, she is the moment and the only moment since the beginnings of time. What a glorious day oh wow oh wow.. When I'm parched I let the energy sink in and I feel rejuvenated, revived, the power that this album has over me. Do not disturb me during these sacred hours cause I will be having this ethereal scripture on repeat for the next 24 hours :defeated:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺