annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

300 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

12 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

girl.. lana's voice is enough 

don't get me wrong, i love her normal, solo versions that we have but i also dream about having a duet version ALSO so we could've had both :true: i love david bowie and as troubling and cancellable as lou reed was there's still a special place for him for me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Revisited this record all the way through on a 4-hour drive. I think this is one of her more mature albums and I really remember vibing heavy to religion and 24. can't really get into art deco after all these years, though i still like it

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

17 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

This is the best album ever created, like... I'm so sorry for everyone else

exactly and I told her I said ma'am

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

13 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

This is the best album ever created, like... I'm so sorry for everyone else

Facts :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I always wonder where was the original Taylor Secman's link which posted/leaked the "Honeymoon" MV on youtube in the first place. And since Taylor Secman's is an ig account owned by Lana, then is her the one who leaked the MV herself?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Honeymoon you always will be alive & breathing:xcry::wowcry:

even after what happened :trisha::crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

relistened to this album after a long long while and woah.... this album is so beautiful and incredible and the bridges in salvatore, 24, the blackest day.... high by the beach is such a vibe for summer with a slightly dark tone.... honeymoon is such a sinister opening track, and i love the cover of dont let me be misunderstood. i love the soft trap beats with beautiful orchestral instrumentals which you can see carried over into LFL this album is amazing bye :kris::hair:

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

I can never get over how this was her most "Lana Del Rey" era and right we are about half way forward and backward. 2015 is the mid point for 2008 to 2023. I believe she "peaked" here in numerous areas. I would love to hear her thoughts on this period of her life. It's so cool to think this music will be considered vintage in some time. I remember everyone thought she would stop making music after this... That's how good the album is. I think the general "good feelings" attitude that existed before Trump era really made this album that much more memorable. It's almost like a second "Lizzy Grant" era. She really was still a well kept secret during Honeymoon. 

I need to hear the final version of Crazy For You. I love the demo version we have , it's giving already Honeymoon vibes  & I think the final version would sound so Honeymoonish :wowcry: it's also 10 seconds longer if I'm not mistaken,  imagine it has a gorgeous strings intro/outro or sth like that :defeated: Just hope they kept the organ in the bridge in the final bc it's everything :trisha:

Ugh the things I would do to hear more Honeymoon Demos, Outtakes , Crazy For You & California Final :xcry:

It's a perfect piece of art & my dream is it to make a Honeymoon B-Side one day with Demos & Outtakes, can't get enough of this album & era :oprah:

At least can we get the final Rick Nowels Honeymoon Version of SYTH since the song got released,  the bar is low :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

My favorite album, my favorite album, my favorite album, my favorite album, my favorite album, my favorite album, my favorite album :flutter:

Spoiler

Oh, did I forget to say that it's is my favorite album? :hooker:

url%5D

Will never forget my first time listening to Music To Watch Boys To, I haven't listened to Honeymoon as a whole in awhile, but for the longest time it was my favorite album. I've always thought it sounded like a hot mid-summer day when it's so hot out that you don't want to do anything so you have to sit with nothing but your thoughts, it's that kind of day today