naachoboy

Lana will do a M&G in NYC at Urban Outfitters

What’s the only thing better than getting the new Lana Del Rey album Honeymoon? Getting it—and then getting to meet the musician herself. We’re excited to announce that Lana Del Rey will be celebrating her new album release at UO Herald Square in New York City this Saturday, September 19 with a meet-and-greet.

Here’s the deal: Be one of the first 125 shoppers to buy Honeymoon at our Herald Square location (1333 Broadway) on September 19 and you’ll get a wristband with your purchase. That wristband is your ticket to return later that day to meet with Lana Del Rey instore at 6pm.

After last week’s all-store Honeymoon first listen, we could not be more psyched to get our hands on this record—specifically in its UO exclusive vinyl form.

I don't know if I'm going to even try. I know from following Tori Amos (who has loads of crazies of her own) that it's going to be a free for all once people get into the store.

Yeah I mean I once tried to go to a meet and greet with Pearl and Violet Chachki from RPDR at some random American Apparel (my only M&G that I've tried to go to) and even that was too much for me...

ugh but I want to meet her so bad SO CONFLICTED  :crai:

If I start camping out at like 11pm the night before I should be ok right?

tbh though probably not lol

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18