naachoboy

Lana will do a M&G in NYC at Urban Outfitters

I fucking love that we all love her this woman is SPECIAL there is no better human on earth and we're all attracted to her like a blackhole except she's the purest life ever been created to me I've never thought I'd be able to love someone that much I pray yall meet her and I pray she gets happier every second I want everything for her I don't give a flying shit for being extra or emotional ok if there's one place I can tell without shame that I'm in love with her it's her and I will do it again thank you Lana for existing

You since meeting Lana >>>>>>>>>

Seriously I'm so jealous if I saw her I'd be in Heaven, id take loads of selfies, get her to sign and kiss my face and maybe propose to her.

You since meeting Lana >>>>>>>>>

Seriously I'm so jealous if I saw her I'd be in Heaven, id take loads of selfies, get her to sign and kiss my face and maybe propose to her.

I'm sorry for my attitude I know I'm being really braggy and arrogant and yall deserve thrice as much to meet her than me but nowhere on absolute earth I saw that coming and for real my story interests nobody but she's the one that made me accept I was bi because of my love for her between a thousand other things and the fact that she was my first girl is really something I can't fathom for the life of me I think I'm gonna go to bed bc rn I'm being really mental she really opened something in me I never suspected existed

ZKcaooE.png

I'm sorry for my attitude I know I'm being really braggy and arrogant and yall deserve thrice as much to meet her than me but nowhere on absolute earth I saw that coming and for real my story interests nobody but she's the one that made me accept I was bi because of my love for her between a thousand other things and the fact that she was my first girl is really something I can't fathom for the life of me I think I'm gonna go to bed bc rn I'm being really mental she really opened something in me I never suspected existed

What do you mean? You know I love you and I wasn't dragging you at all, I love your posts lol I was saying what I'd do if I met her :)

What do you mean? You know I love you and I wasn't dragging you at all, I love your posts lol I was saying what I'd do if I met her :)

I know I didn't took it for a drag my mental illness is just taking over haha I'm a mess and I feel guilty for having met her :) I apologize for the confusion I'm not Terrence but I love you too

ZKcaooE.png

I JUST HAD MY M&G AND SHE WAS SO SWEET. FIRST OF ALL SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO WAS INSTERESTED BUT I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO ASK HER FOR SHOUTOUT VIDEOS. I GOT TWO SELFIES WITH HER AND SHE SIGNED MY RECORD.

ALSO I ASKED ABOUT LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL AND APPARENTLY SHE WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT WE ALREADY HAD IT LOL. I SAID "NO, WE JUST HAVE THE SNIPPET IN THE TRAILER." AND SHE WAS LIKE, "OH REALLY? I GUESS I CAN PUT IT ONLINE. BUT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE LIKE INTERESTED IN IT?" AND I WAS LIKE, "UH, YEAH!"

149o3h3.jpg

I JUST HAD MY M&G AND SHE WAS SO SWEET. FIRST OF ALL SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO WAS INSTERESTED BUT I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO ASK HER FOR SHOUTOUT VIDEOS. I GOT TWO SELFIES WITH HER AND SHE SIGNED MY RECORD.

ALSO I ASKED ABOUT LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL AND APPARENTLY SHE WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT WE ALREADY HAD IT LOL. I SAID "NO, WE JUST HAVE THE SNIPPET IN THE TRAILER." AND SHE WAS LIKE, "OH REALLY? I GUESS I CAN PUT IT ONLINE. BUT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE LIKE INTERESTED IN IT?" AND I WAS LIKE, "UH, YEAH!"

LMAO LANA DIDN'T EVEN KNOW LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ISN'T EVEN OUT?? :rip:

sgopYhV.gif

omg so were getting Life Is Beautiful?????? :crai: I'm in heaven

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

IF THIS IS TRUE...

RVhKIwP.gif

About LIB:

Me: So I was wondering about Life is Beautiful. Are we ever gonna get it?

Lana: Um, not really.

Me: Oh no? It was just a snippet?

Lana: No, but don't you guys have it already?

Me: No, we just have the snippet in the trailer.

Lana: Oh really that's it? I mean I guess I could put it online. But you think people are like really interested in it?

Me: uh, yeah!

149o3h3.jpg

About LIB:

Lana: Oh really that's it? I mean I guess I could put it online. But you think people are like really interested in it?

ddddd why did she say "Um, not really" at first and then assume we had it already...

RVhKIwP.gif

About LIB:

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: did she really think we had the full song

Demos_copy.png

About LIB:

She thought somebody had already leaked it somewhere :rip:

And yaaassss! Finally we can have a semi official release after all the mess!

giphy.gif