naachoboy

Lana Del Rey’s Trailer Park Days: My Time with Lizzy Grant

That's funny because this article definitely made me give up on my dreams :toofunny:

nah u gotta keep going! rob emailed me a long time ago telling me not many people enjoy life because they're stuck in such tedious occupations so do what you want and live out your dreams (he wrote it alot better but i tried) DO ITTTTT

nah u gotta keep going! rob emailed me a long time ago telling me not many people enjoy life because they're stuck in such tedious occupations so do what you want and live out your dreams (he wrote it alot better but i tried) DO ITTTTT

That's all bullshit to be honest. I'm going to make a blog entry about it :poordat:

@@PARADIXO, lets you and me start a great successful music act. we'll chase our dreams till they come true, then we'll find they weren't

our dreams really at all, or our dreams have changed.. then we'll do something else.. :)

plant gardens and run a gas station, or something.. maybe after the music has faded away.. idk..

i kinda wanna head out into space or something..

@@PARADIXO, lets you and me start a great successful music act. we'll chase our dreams till they come true, then we'll find they weren't

our dreams really at all, or our dreams have changed.. then we'll do something else.. :)

woah I love that

she had always been, fundamentally, a nice person... she was also fundamentally a strange person.

:defeated:  :icant:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :thankyou:  :sadcore:  :bliss:  :sadcore2:  :sadcore3:  :sadcore5:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

ps. does bob leone have some kind of magical golden dick? i want to post a picture of him with his gorgeous new bride but i don't want to get spanked by the mods for posting pictures of children 

ZRBNill.jpg

Ron emailed you? like Rob rob? Rob Grant Rob? i wish i could see the actual transcription of the email  :flutter:  lucky you!

tumblr_m7ggbemthf1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

That's funny because this article definitely made me give up on my dreams :toofunny:

Noooooo Para I know you're working super hard and there is no reason at all why you wouldn't succeed I mean... We're all stanning someone that we all can agree is extremely talented and it's probably not for nothing we're feeling affinities with her, tbh it's super cheesy but where there is hope there is life. I honestly don't see why this article would make you feel that way, the focus is Lana, we don't care if the others failed, Lizzy backed up several times and now she's exactly where she wants to be and it's all that matters and we all have the potential here to have it too because we love her and we know how she did it and we have her music to inspire us. Please don't give up on your dreams I'm sorry if this feels annoying or too personal but I mean every word

ZKcaooE.png

Ron emailed you? like Rob rob? Rob Grant Rob? i wish i could see the actual transcription of the email :flutter: lucky you!

I have it somewhere in my Lana folders I'll find it soon. I had emailed him about how he was, how thankful I am he's so nice and thoughtful to Lana fans, and a couple life lessons he could pass on to me. He's super duper :party:

(I almost peed when he called me Lizzy cause of the name of my email)

I have it somewhere in my Lana folders I'll find it soon. I had emailed him about how he was, how thankful I am he's so nice and thoughtful to Lana fans, and a couple life lessons he could pass on to me. He's super duper :party:

(I almost peed when he called me Lizzy cause of the name of my email)

omg ahhh if you ever find it, PM it to me :) (not his actual email address or even yours haha, just the content) i'm so curious  :bored:

tumblr_m7ggbemthf1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

Bob hosted shows at a Manhattan venue started by a famous actor to meet chicks. It worked—the actor married one of the bartenders—and the place has since been shut down and remade it something more family-friendly.

She's talking about The Cutting Room here. The Cutting Room was where Bob Leone hosted SHOF New Writer Showcases that Lana and Gaga performed at. According to Wikipedia, the venue is owned by Sex and the City's Mr. Big himself, actor Chris Noth, who met his wife while she worked there.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

does anyone know where the full interview video originated from?

also there's an index magazine article that dates back to 2008/2009 that has a small clip of it and a different interview, written by the same lady. http://www.indexmagazine.com/interviews/Lizzy_grant2.shtml

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESX_5hP66Ro

does anyone know where the full interview video originated from?

also there's an index magazine article that dates back to 2008/2009 that has a small clip of it and a different interview, written by the same lady. http://www.indexmagazine.com/interviews/Lizzy_grant2.shtml