Sign in to follow this  
annedauphine

Lana songs sex playlist

I'm sorry if this topic exists already and I'm just sorry :toofunny:

What would be Lana's songs you'd put on a sex playlist? I really want to get mashed on West Coast, St Tropez, Serial Killer, Cola, Art Deco, FMWUTTT, Mermaid Motel, Trash Magic, Push Me Down, Money Power Glory, OTTR, Ultraviolence, and like a billion others songs I'll add afterwards :hooker:

ZKcaooE.png

I found out the other day that Freak, MTWBT and The Blackest Day are the golden trio, in that order  :delish:

TBH I've never thought of her songs as good for that kind of thing until HM.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Lmfao funny story. I was bottoming for this 6'4 hung Italian-Colombian guy. His favorite singer is also Lana. He wanted to spice things up so he searched Lana del Rey sex playlist on google and found and 8track playlist. The songs where good and we where really getting it on. Then Children of the bad revolution came on and I began singing with the words. Then he was like " Is this Lana?" Lol I was surprised that he hadn't heard this sexy bop before, that I excused myself and let him finish of on his own. Sigh

tumblr_njw2sui2K01todoczo1_540.jpg

Lmfao funny story. I was bottoming for this 6'4 hung Italian-Colombian guy. His favorite singer is also Lana. He wanted to spice things up so he searched Lana del Rey sex playlist on google and found and 8track playlist. The songs where good and we where really getting it on. Then Children of the bad revolution came on and I began singing with the words. Then he was like " Is this Lana?" Lol I was surprised that he hadn't heard this sexy bop before, that I excused myself and let him finish of on his own. Sigh

Salvatore...

Ooh Baby (up until the chorus)

Freak

Body Electric

Mermaid Motel

Kill Kill

Is It Wrong

She's Not Me

too many others

How is this a question, the answer is Honeymoon all of it

Freak is when you get your freak on to that pussy-dripping muddy trap bass; everything before that is foreplay

*DLMBM plays while u getting pounded*