Sign in to follow this  
Trash Magic

TMZ's most awkward celebrity encounters

I'm glad she's done with that trashy trailer park aesthetic :toofunny:

Personal preference of course but I'd give a kidney to get the gangsta bitch back. It will obvs never happen and I'm not expecting to because she's much more classy and mature now but these outfits give me life it's such goals and it fits her sooooo well it's iconically Lana, the racing jacket + cap + loafers (it's not the exact word but I don't know how it's called in English) + jeans combination is as iconic in my mind as the white tee she's been constantly wearing. But I'm biased because I really fucking love white trash

ZKcaooE.png

Personal preference of course but I'd give a kidney to get the gangsta bitch back. It will obvs never happen and I'm not expecting to because she's much more classy and mature now but these outfits give me life it's such goals and it fits her sooooo well it's iconically Lana, the racing jacket + cap + loafers (it's not the exact word but I don't know how it's called in English) + jeans combination is as iconic in my mind as the white tee she's been constantly wearing. But I'm biased because I really fucking love white trash

Me too tbh and this is kind of weird, but I really miss when she lived in New York.

Oh my ! If I ever learn she's single, I'll just fly to wherever she is and simply say "Hello, wanna have a drink someday" (with no camera, obviously)

I never expected that reaction !!  :lmao: (In a good way !!)

Wow she's so "accessible". I'm not a star and I would never let myself be approached this way by a foreigner in the street.

"And the men I met along the road were my only summer"

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg