NikodemDeVault

Susanne (Aartun) Sundfør

Pretty sombre and mature effort from miss Sundfor. :flutter:  Undercover and The Mountaineers are still my favourite. The Golden Age, No One Believes In Love Anymore and The Sound of War are great as well.

Right now, I prefer her last two albums to this one, but it seems like the music you have to let it grow on you.

Omg I’m dying for another album by her it feels like it’s been an ETERNITY. 

I’ll never forget me n my friend driving around at 1am listening to the 10 love songs leak in my car. The first time I heard Kamikaze I was in AWE. An amazing pop record and honestly one of the best in recent history, it’s slept on! 

I like all her albums tho! The brothel is my go to Halloween time album. Silicone veil is what got me into her. Music for people in trouble is a great listen stoned. Her self titled is cute and has some really catchy tunes. 

I didn't know she had a kid... I'm depressed she's on Instagram talking about how she's spent the last 3 years reading books and not making music. I feel like kids always ruin things, too, but I know that's not a nice thing to say. Oh well. Hopefully we'll get new music soon. 

She absolutely snapped. So hyped for the record after those songs. Leikara ljóð, in particular, is incredible and one of the most immediately moving things I’ve heard this year.