Subversive

Marfa Journal Magazine coming soon

I fuckin love it, mostly the boots, and posing on the surf board, but also the smiling Lana vs. 4 disgruntled looking men, it's just so cute,

VISUALLY 

"Didn't even have to pay them to look this bored.." - Lana's caption on IG

:smokes4:

I'm pretty sure she's dressed in snowboarding gear? but why she's on top of a SURF BOARD as she does so, I do not know. But the boots look like boots you'd wear when snowboarding and she sort of has this 90s snowbunny look going on. haha, so weird.

Who are those dudes?

Honeymoon account liked a pic of the long haired one, he apparently manages a skate shop in LA, that's all I know!

I'm pretty sure she's dressed in snowboarding gear? but why she's on top of a SURF BOARD as she does so, I do not know. But the boots look like boots you'd wear when snowboarding and she sort of has this 90s snowbunny look going on. haha, so weird.

Yeah I'm 99% positive they're the brand Moon Boots, like the ones you use to walk on snow :rip: This is honestly so funny I hope the article will be worth the 19£ fml she drives me so broke. 

I'm really excited about this because looking at the look, the pause, the dudes, the magazine itself, her insta captions, her giant smile and the bts, it looks like she had MAD fun

ZKcaooE.png

I'm pretty sure it's inspired by a beach boys cover, but I'm not sure. Whatever, I love it, it's hilarious and I adore her look. Why are yall crying when she doesn't look glamorous or shit, let her be something else than a twinks' diva :rip:

I'm pretty sure it's inspired by a beach boys cover, but I'm not sure. Whatever, I love it, it's hilarious and I adore her look. Why are yall crying when she doesn't look glamorous or shit, let her be something else than a twinks' diva :rip:

What are you talking about with the exception of 1 person everybody praised her :facepalm: