Subversive

Marfa Journal Magazine coming soon

Is this out already? Cause I walked 2h AGAIN to find it but it's not there yet :rip: I'm in London though so I think it will arrive later, as we jut got Interview Germany and V. Also unrelated but I saw they're selling V mag in my uni's store (it's an art uni so there's like fashion mags and stuff) and I lost my literal shit no shame. It's so good because when I went to the store they were selling BOTH Interview Germany and V mag plus the Eclectic where my fav band CocoRosie is on the cover so it was overwhelming

ZKcaooE.png

Is this out already? Cause I walked 2h AGAIN to find it but it's not there yet :rip: I'm in London though so I think it will arrive later, as we jut got Interview Germany and V. Also unrelated but I saw they're selling V mag in my uni's store (it's an art uni so there's like fashion mags and stuff) and I lost my literal shit no shame. It's so good because when I went to the store they were selling BOTH Interview Germany and V mag plus the Eclectic where my fav band CocoRosie is on the cover so it was overwhelming

On their site it still says to pre-order the issue, so I think it's not out yet.

149o3h3.jpg

hardcover? hell yes

loving the non-glam nonchalance. they probably considered this to be a makeover for the ultra-luxe ~lana~ but maybe they didn't realize how fitting these looks are for lizzy

or they knew that it was her thing

12143160_1171970279486353_40640940399437

12143185_1171970282819686_33173890352429

slaaaaaaaaaaay

That looks like us waiting in line all night long before her concert, chain smoking and sleeping on the concrete while cars were passing by. Replace the puffy red coat for mom's old yellow mustard sleeping bag from the 70s and you get the picture.

Lana, how does it feels to lay on the concrete? Not so bad heh? Well, you didn't wait 20 hours at 50°F at night and 90°F at noon.

Still, it was worth it :P

12143160_1171970279486353_40640940399437

12143185_1171970282819686_33173890352429

slaaaaaaaaaaay

To me, this looks like truck driver Lizzy on the road for too long without having a good, relaxed smoke somewhere in the middle of Texas while blaring Bruce Springsteen on the radio and looking for her place in life. 

This shoot got me r o l l i n g on the floor I think it really might be one of my fav Lana shoot, 19£ or not I don't care I'm getting it. Apparently someone told me there's only 150 covers with Lana, I have no idea if this is true or not but if it is you betta run faster than me. I REALLY, REALLY fucking love when she looks... not unglamorous but glamorous in white trash, I really drink this by the gallon it reminds me of her 2012 gangsta bitch looks and I'm supra here for this. The pic with the red puff coat is one of my fav Lana pics omfg it's so funny to me, the ridiculously bright colour, the pose, the expression, the cigarette, and the hilarious cap she's so unexpected I love her so much :D

ZKcaooE.png