naachoboy

Grammy Submissions for "Honeymoon" 2016.

And I used to think Interscope was one of the best labels around, what the actual fuck. I honestly screamed when I saw her not getting a nomination last year, the Grammys are a declining affair to me.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

I can't wait to watch the Grammys this year! I can't wait to see Taylor Swift winning in every single category and maybe if we're lucky Katy Perry could bless us with a performance of an empowering and inspirational song about her divorce.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I hate being negative but it would be a miracle that she even gets nominated for an award...

The music industry is as someone else stated here insane atm artist like Lana stand no chance what so ever and we all know this years Grammy's will be all about Tay Tay the plague...

Some categories Interscope submitted Lana in are poor no awful choices.:toofunny: HM is not a Pop record at all for instance and there's no bloddy way she going to get nominated for record of the year ethier sadly :(

Seriously Interscope/Polydor clearly don't give a shit about Lana anymore and there submissions prove it...

However I hope she at least gets nominated for something this year at least...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm sad cause on one hand I really ADORE HBTB and I think it's a true masterpiece and I consider HM to be one of my ultimate fav albums and on the other hand I can't see in which world would Lana be even nominated for it, especially in the Pop section. God knows she deserves awards but I don't really see her getting some for it so I'm going along with everyone and will sadly see TSwift win it all. I wish I could be proved wrong but I know it will not happen ha

ZKcaooE.png

Someone should make a change.org petition to the Grammys to stop nominating/voting for shit music, and to put back REAL Rock on the ROCK CATEGORY

because i swear if Cheertrahsleader wins one im going to die

Let's be frank, I really doubt Lana will win any Grammy at all. Grammy is rubbish in my opinion, like 90% of the artists who won Grammy anyway. You don't need Grammy for approval. Lana is one of those artists that deserves more than any award out there. I'm happy for her if she'll win any, but I couldn't care less. Grammy's opinion is rubbish anyway!

P.S. I think Lana should move to Island rather than this stupid record label. It's stupid!

as Lana is totally unique, what the Grammy's need is Best Original Lana song... the only problem is, in no way could they limit it to only 5 each year...

the number would have to be infinite depending on the year

Lana could be marketed as Folk as in a way, she is closest to Folk stars like Pete Seeger in the way the audience sings along to every work like at

a Seeger show

at some point, she could be nominated for best spoken word if she does an audio

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Why would High By The Beach even get submitted! Its a decent song, but seriously  :facepalm:

I'm furious with whoever even picks singles for Lana, like can they not hear properly. 

This is such a mess. Is Lana's label trying to destroy her? She will not win. 

Terrence Loves You should have been submitted for something

This is pathetic  :bye2:

She might have a chance to snag one of those album nominations, but she probably won't win, unless the Grammys troll the audience like last year when everyone thought either Beyonce or Sam Smith would win AOTY and they gave it to the nominee everyone thought was just there to fill up a slot. 

Apparently the favorites for AOTY so far are 1989 (duh), The Beauty Behind the Madness, and To Pimp A Butterfly. So maybe Lana can sneak in, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

149o3h3.jpg

as Lana is totally unique, what the Grammy's need is Best Original Lana song... the only problem is, in no way could they limit it to only 5 each year...

the number would have to be infinite depending on the year

Lana could be marketed as Folk as in a way, she is closest to Folk stars like Pete Seeger in the way the audience sings along to every work like at

a Seeger show

at some point, she could be nominated for best spoken word if she does an audio

What Oprah%20shaking%20her%20head.gif

I was really surprised that High By the Beach was submitted for a nomination. I mean, yea it's catchy and all and the "you could be a bad motherfucker, but that don't make you a man" lyric is amazing, but it's probably the most superficial track on Honeymoon. I think they are *trying* to appeal to the Grammy voters, but they need to stop wasting their time. Aside from High By the Beach, I don't really know what song they could've nominated because usually singles are nominated, from what I remember from years past. Of course I'd love to see Lana be shown appreciation for her work, because I think she wants that deep down, but I don't think the Grammys are going to give that to her, other than a nomination.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

I really think Terrence Loves You should have been nominated for something, too. I like HBTB, but TLY, whether we all agree or not, is one of the songs I alllllways see get mentioned positively in reviews for the album. And yeah, the fact that Ultraviolence (and West Coast, dear god, what a song!) didn't get nommed last year is a joooooke. But I guess the Grammys are a joke anyway, so oh well, I shouldn't get riled up by any of this anyway. 

i really don't think she'll get nominated. if she does, she won't win. imo, the Grammys are another attention-grab for those who already have mainstream appeal. taylor will win more than one prize. probably bruno mars + mark ronson too. basically it all depends on how noticed the song or album has been that year, and how many copies they sold. it's sad, but it's true. good music doesn't get recognized by the organization that is supposed to acknowledge it.

If 1989 wins AOTY over To Pimp a Butterfly, I am done with this world.

not just TPAB, all of the albums nominated....

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy