Sign in to follow this  
River

Heart-Shaped Box?

We know that they only have one snippet, so why bother in sharing it with us? It's not even the full track and... we're already used to only get snippets of songs that'll never leak...anyway

@111 @HoneymoonDaddy @Brightsun @lustforlife

Did Lana do a Heart shaped box cover in the studio and is there a recording? I remember seeing in “honeymous” banned instagram she responded to a question asking about it and she said there is. I’m wondering if anyone has it in their possession?

Just now, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

i think we've collectively given up on HSB because we've literally got everything else that's been thirsted over for as long as that track :rip:

which will come first? crazy for you, or heart-shaped box? let's wait & see... :et: 

WGe8ynS.gif

I wonder if Lana would put Heart Shaped Box on her covers album if that ever gets released. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

As far as I know people do have this, it just hasn't been shared. As a fan of Lana, Nirvana, and the live version of this cover, the studio version is one of those tracks I've always wanted to hear :trisha:

imageproxy.jpg

17 hours ago, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

i think we've collectively given up on HSB because we've literally got everything else that's been thirsted over for as long as that track (e.g. roses, because of you, resistance) :rip:

wasn't it only confirmed a couple months ago that there was a studio recording though?

32 minutes ago, urgirl said:

wasn't it only confirmed a couple months ago that there was a studio recording though?

it was confirmed last october when the rest of the paradise live concepts leaked, the studio version of heart-shaped box was a part of that album, but of course, it didn't leak with the rest of it :agree: 

WGe8ynS.gif

39 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it was confirmed last october when the rest of the paradise live concepts leaked, the studio version of heart-shaped box was a part of that album, but of course, it didn't leak with the rest of it :agree: 

I remember being SO sure that it was gonna leak that week :bebe: