Sign in to follow this  
AKA Lizzy Grant

Lana Del Rey Covers Billboard (October 22, 2015)

Also, that she's thinking about the idea of writing a book really interests me. Although, I don't think it'll be very good. I think one of the challenging things for her would be to fill everything in such as character development, dialogue and create an overall story arc. With her visuals, she doesn't have to do that. So I can see why she'd be hesitant.

When I read the part about her writing a book, I immediately assumed she was talking about a collection of essays or maybe a memoir. I can't see her writing a novel. :eek:  Maybe a collection of poems. 

149o3h3.jpg

What she says was enough tbh, in fact she went a bit too far with how she talked about him, while being in another relationship. You dont talk like that about your ex's specially when the relationship was toxic lol. 

We know they separated, but we don't know the toxicity level. It could be that he just wasn't there for her, like a table, because he was pursuing his own musical career. But what I'm criticizing is the fact that she mentions him w/o supporting him somewhat, and maybe she has good reason not to support him, but then, if she does, she shouldn't have mentioned him, as you say. 

When I read the part about her writing a book, I immediately assumed she was talking about a collection of essays or maybe a memoir. I can't see her writing a novel. :eek:  Maybe a collection of poems. 

or a self-help book  :toofunny:

I hate how little promo we get from Lana these days. When she speaks of her idea's I so want to see her put them into work, imagine the videos we could have from her with her mind running the way it does.

qsVmBMd.png

I see the aggressiveness she's talking about in regards to Francesco in this video... I hope he's not like that all the time. It's hard to tell when famous people are jerks because of annoying paps or if they're really assholes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1v4lPW1o4Q

It's actually kinda cool of him to keep answering the Paparazzi's questions, I was like wow why does he do that? Most people just ignore them

are you aware of your effect on men?

this is such a dangerous question so i love that he had the balls to ask it (and she answered it perfectly -- surprisingly) 

"he's very aggressive." (smiles) ~ that knowing smile, i'm sure 

ZRBNill.jpg

I remember when I was 16, I had a boyfriend. I think he was... 25? I thought that was the best thing. He had an F-150 pickup and let me drive it one time. I was so high up! I panicked and was worried I might kill someone -- run over a nun or something. I started to shake. I was screaming and crying. I saw him looking over, and he was smiling. He said, “I love that you’re out of control.” He saw how vulnerable I was, how afraid, and he loved that. The balance shifted from there. I had the upper hand -- until then.

Mommy's Mercedes or Billy's pick up truck (Driving In Cars With Boys)

Pick me up in a pickup truck (Raise Me Up)

:creep:

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Who's hating on Francesco? I posted the video, but I never meant to imply anything; I was just pointing out that I can kind of get a glimpse of what Lana said in the interview in that video. I've always liked Francesco and have never had any complaints. I agree that Lana's smart enough that she's not going to let herself be treated like shit. Y'all need to chill. I never judged their relationship or claimed that he's just flat-out a mean person.

James Franco had told us about the movie that she described about the Lady with the High Walls in some interview before HM came out

Someone who...

Who isn’t exactly -- like me! (Laughs.) Though maybe it’s best to have kids with someone who’s ... normal.

I honestly think she is saying how she truly is weird and needs someone to hold her down anytime her heads flies to the sky

I love how free and open she is.

No one reveals themselves like she does.

In a world that is so scripted that every single day so many actors singers is on tv (In America, using NY shows and time) at 8am on Good Morning America, 9am on Kelly & Michel 11am on The View

12noon on NY Live then Sirius radio then the late night and later night shows all saying the same blah blah blah scripted don't talk about anything

of substance

She is a free spirit, stream of conscious saying what is on her mind breathe of fresh air.

Treasure her and protect her.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp