Subversive

Lana won Best Alternative at 2015 MTV European Music Awards

Congratulations to Lana on her victory at the EMA's.

How cool is that.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Not trying to be bitchy (I swear), but does this award even mean that much, or anything at all? I know she won a lot of little awards here and there throughout the last couple of years, and I was just wondering what, if any, the impact of this is. I've never heard of the EMA's :toofunny:

I'm just glad Lana won something tbh :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Not trying to be bitchy (I swear), but does this award even mean that much, or anything at all? I know she won a lot of little awards here and there throughout the last couple of years, and I was just wondering what, if any, the impact of this is. I've never heard of the EMA's :toofunny:

no it doesn't....

but considering the amount of news we've got recently......

it's relatively big for us.

:creep:

=========================

anyways, even the EMA thinks she's alternative... when will her team and the grammy's?  :creep:

giphy.gif

yay! finally omg i just wish she showed up :(

do u think she will go to the grammys?

I really hope she goes to the grammys! It would be nice. 

But who knows, she said Honeymoon was "alive and breathing" but it died after barely a month.

soooooo I have no hope of her attending award shows or doing much of anything, other than a occasional Instagram pic  :pft: but that's our girl! 

not to be misconstrued as negative in any way, or overly positive either.. LMFAO..

but at this time i highly doubt Lizzy gives a rats ass (cares less), about any lame ass 3rd rate award.

(And i'm in her corner..lol) :D

i dont need to her to win any of these. Shes fine the way she is for me.. ;)

not to be misconstrued as negative in any way, or overly positive either.. LMFAO..

but at this time i highly doubt Lizzy gives a rats ass (cares less), about any lame ass 3rd rate award.

well she was at least thankful cause she tweeted and IGed it

Why are people always saying that she doesn't care about this and that? People's mantra here seems to be that she doesn't care about album sales, and now she apparently doesn't care about awards either any more? Guess all she cares about is going to a ride in California