Subversive

Lana won Best Alternative at 2015 MTV European Music Awards

Maybe it's because attending these events just invite people to speculate on your "look" and Lana gets worked up over shit talking and knows that the media see her as an easy target. Throw in the location, and how much traveling and prepping is involved to be in Milan, ready to walk a red carpet.. maybe it's just too much for her. I wish she would have made a small thank you video, because we pine for her... but as a person who suffers from anxiety, I see logical reasons for not wanting to be there. It's no soft ice cream.. it's hardcore press, paps and (the brite lights) 

I feel like Lana is at a point in her career/life, where she has a mentality of "if it doesn't bring me happiness, it isn't worth the effort."

It's conflicting to want to make the fans happy and also feel happy with yourself. Maybe Lana has come to a realization that we as fans are insatiable.

And really we are. 

"No matter how many people give me advice, I'm going to do what my heart tells me to do." – Lana Del Rey

Some people on this site are rather young, speaking for myself, I didn't know about the EMA's until I was around 20. Do they stream the EMA's on MTV2 or MTV3? At all?

no idea, but it has always been advertised every year at the very least online and most big name nominated acts are in attendance.

Some people on this site are rather young, speaking for myself, I didn't know about the EMA's until I was around 20. Do they stream the EMA's on MTV2 or MTV3? At all?

I'm pretty sure I remember watching them on MTV last year bc Nicki was hosting.

FzytWEW.png