Pocket Gay

Mariah Carey

If she decides to release a remix with Lil' Kim and Cardi B for A No No then it's really over for N*ck* M*n*j because she will be seething and probably have another meltdown.

Happy birthday Mimi

You have some really great great songs which always help me when I feel frustrated with boys...

You had your chance

Someday

Clown

The Roof

Lullaby

For the Record

just to name a few not well known

now listening to Lullaby

Those lyrics... 

She’s releasing yet another remix of A No No featuring Shawni (idk either). Maybe this one will be an actual remix that Mariah usually does, but it’ll probs be another “remix” where the verse is just pasted in the song.

qfrWuBl.png

Happy birthday Mimi

You have some really great great songs which always help me when I feel frustrated with boys...

You had your chance

Someday

Clown

The Roof

Lullaby

For the Record

just to name a few not well known

now listening to Lullaby

Those lyrics... 

I LOVE those tracks, and yeah not really as well known, but the melodies and the rhythms to those songs are just unforgettable. Too catchyy, Charmbracelet was a real solid album too 

one of the best covers out there 

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VY8ZxcDh1s

She really makes her covers her own, tbh I didn't even know Without You was a cover til now, and I Still Believe?? The original singer had a daughter who mentioned how her mom was still a bit offput how Mariah's was more well-known than the original 

Caution album is so underrated

It's so fucking, such a solid album -  !! !

UV/Honeymoon

The anniversarry edition of 'Merry Christmas' is rolling out, and wheww, the 'Sugar Plum Fairy Introlude', a classic. Also the cover art is so fucking ugly who the fuck designed it, they said "fuck her boots", she looks like a damn amputee on it.

qfrWuBl.png

Lambs got bored and got E=MC² to number 1 on iTunes 12 years after its release sdjfh. They better do Charmbracelet next, that album deserved so much better, one of her best imo. Caution deserves justice too but it's still too ahead of its time for some people.

qfrWuBl.png

Cool.  I always enjoy some re-mastered album versions.

Mariah inded has an angels voice.   I have not been following her music recently, but she DID HAVE an incredible singing voice when she

was younger. A pop-princess for all time.

Maybe in the future , 100 years from now, she will be remembered for her singing style..... Who knows?

Who around here can remember Annette Hanshaw or some other great singers ?

-

On 10/1/2020 at 6:46 PM, TrashMagiq said:

Her memoir was so amazing ugh. She’s hands down my favorite artist ignoring lana rn. 

Also Cool On You’s a classic whew should’ve been on E=MC(little 2 idk how tf to type that wtf) 

I LOVED the audiobook I finished it in less than two days lol. It's thrown me into such a huge Mariah kick and it's so funny to hear how Mariah literally pioneered so many sounds we hear now. Hands down one of the greatest artists/singers/songwriters of all time.