naachoboy

"Some Things Last a Long Time" by Lana Del Rey for "Hi How Are You Daniel Johnston?"

That graffiti is original! Before Thai, How Are You, so that makes it even crazier!! Haha hi I'm in Austin too!

Wait what came first?!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

It's originally a Daniel Johnston related mural that the restaurant used to inspire the name of the place:

I knew the restaurant came last haha.

Why did the restaurant use his mural for inspiration for their image? So random.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

i will NOT accept the LIB bashing!!!!!

I also find it really annoying.

Like okay we get it you don't like the song I hate most of the shitty indie singers people on this forum stan for but I let them have their fun and don't diss them constantly, it's pathetic.

Wow I actually had no idea at all who Daniel Johnston is so I looked into it and this documentary actually seems so extremely interesting and like... Human maybe I don't know, it touches my sensibility as a creative person, I'm definitely going to look into his music and I'm really excited to see the movie, hope they pass it in London. Lord knows how much and how different the ways are I love Lana but I really adore how it goes further than just her, the artists and things I've discovered through her are moving and changing things constantly around and inside me and transforming my life while she stays the main focus, she made me discover things I never would have knew without her because she's so different from all the rest of what I love and I'm so grateful for that. I'm so so so happy she showed up at the première, I love when she cares a lot about something. Really eager to see how it goes and to hear the song

ZKcaooE.png