Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Burnt Norton Video Coming!

Obviously they are not gonna make a video for a 1 and a half minute track. It must be an interlude for another song or something. Should we hope for a Ride kind of thing, or perhaps even Tropico?

honestly tho, stranger things have happened in the lanaverse.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Obviously they are not gonna make a video for a 1 and a half minute track. It must be an interlude for another song or something. Should we hope for a Ride kind of thing, or perhaps even Tropico?

Omg that would be cool if the poem was just the beginning to a video. Like how she used Howl for Tropico.  :hdu:

149o3h3.jpg

I would say it's the beginning of a video if she still actually filmed new videos

yeah i think it could be an intro to a video like FKA twigs did w/ Preface and Video Girl?

or maybe a short film w/ Burnt Norton, Freak and Art Deco? 

FzytWEW.png

yeah i think it could be an intro to a video like FKA twigs did w/ Preface and Video Girl?

or maybe a short film w/ Burnt Norton, Freak and Art Deco? 

It wouldn't make sense for it to be in-between Freak and Artdeco since they are gapless. Im guessing its Art Deco and religion, or just two random songs (I would love a short film of the blackest day and salvatore, both very cinematic)

Demos_copy.png

Idk, I feel like Lana would release a short video of her just looking around with the Burnt Norton track put over it (as we see in the teaser) maybe, MAYBE, it could be an announcement video for a Tropico like film?

i honestly still think the film is happening. i think it's the reason she's been so silent over the last few months, and I definitely do not think the HM era is over. 

She can't say she has more visual inspiration than she did for UV and then release TWO videos? 

FzytWEW.png

i honestly still think the film is happening. i think it's the reason she's been so silent over the last few months, and I definitely do not think the HM era is over. 

She can't say she has more visual inspiration than she did for UV and then release TWO videos? 

I hope the film happens!!! and she includes Freak and Art Deco's beautiful transition

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

It wouldn't make sense for it to be in-between Freak and Artdeco since they are gapless. Im guessing its Art Deco and religion, or just two random songs (I would love a short film of the blackest day and salvatore, both very cinematic)

oh i thought maybe Art Deco could go at the start? she can't not make a video w Freak and Art Deco because they're perfect

FzytWEW.png