comeintomybedroom

Gwen Stefani

Hi sorry if im not allowed to ask for this but is there a masterpost for her unreleased anyone has on hand?

I used to have a file with her stuff / no doubt's old stuff and i kinda grew out of ND a long time ago & deleted the file but stupidly deleted the Gwen one with it. Never bothered looking for them again until recently that i've been on a gwen kick lately.

If not i'll try looking around.

27 minutes ago, 301 said:

Hi sorry if im not allowed to ask for this but is there a masterpost for her unreleased anyone has on hand?

I used to have a file with her stuff / no doubt's old stuff and i kinda grew out of ND a long time ago & deleted the file but stupidly deleted the Gwen one with it. Never bothered looking for them again until recently that i've been on a gwen kick lately.

If not i'll try looking around.

I don't have one, but you could try searching in the bar "Gwen Stefani masterpost" or "Gwen Stefani Megapost" or just "Gwen xyz" and sort by relevance, and making sure it notices all of the words

Yeah i'll try it, i figured i'd ask here since most stans will have HQ or at least consistent quality files and random MPs will have mixed quality files lol.

edit: not the google search bringing me back here lmao

I swear there was a master post on here l? Weird.

Anyway I kinda doubt Gwen will ever release an album again anytime soon, I’m not even sure she ever wanted a music career tbh even with no doubt :rip:  it seems like it just fell into place and let me reintroduce myself was like a children’s soundtrack song. 

On 1/26/2023 at 10:55 AM, evalionisameme said:

Yeah there’s no good masterpost 💀 even for no doubt 

@SlowGinFizzzz save us 

Well there's not a lot of unreleased Gwen songs to begin with, and unfortunately I don't have all the original files anymore, but I'm happy to help with what I have:

Asking 4 It (Solo Version)

Hard 2 Love

Hell Yeah Baby

Overdose (feat. Miguel)

Ringside

Show Me

The Heart Wants What It Wants

You Don't Know Me

Then there's the ones that aren't technically unreleased, but might still be worth mentioning (no download links tho xoxo):

Almost Blue

Candyland

Medicine Man

Shine (feat. Pharrell)

The Rainbow Connection

War Paint

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

4 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Well there's not a lot of unreleased Gwen songs to begin with, and unfortunately I don't have all the original files anymore, but I'm happy to help with what I have:

Asking 4 It (Solo Version)

Hard 2 Love

Hell Yeah Baby

Overdose (feat. Miguel)

Ringside

Show Me

The Heart Wants What It Wants

You Don't Know Me

In case I still find the three missing ones on my old laptop, I'll edit my post.

Then there's the ones that aren't technically unreleased, but might still be worth mentioning (no download links tho xoxo):

Almost Blue

Candyland

Medicine Man

Shine (feat. Pharrell)

The Rainbow Connection

War Paint

Thank you again so much wow 💚

ill use the list of the last few and manually look for them, i appreciate any help

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Thank you, there’s a new Gwen leak on YT aswell 

Do you mean Ringside? It had been circulating for quite some time actually, but I think I might've accidentally "properly" leaked it with my above post. :rip: But honestly, I'm glad it's out there now so more people can listen to it, it's just a shame that it's such a rough demo. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif