comeintomybedroom

Gwen Stefani

There are actually quite a few songs left that she didn't end up using (and most importantly, only two of them were produced by Ph*rrell):

Boom (Dallas Austin)

Candyland (Pharrell Williams)

Can't Stop the Music (Linda Perry)

The Girl Inside (Tim Rice-Oxley)

Parental Advisory (Rich Harrison)

Carousel (Williams)

Criminal (Perry)

Fine by You (Perry)

Information (Austin)

Just Fine (Perry)

Not Enough Time (Rice-Oxley)

Regarding the unreleased stuff: Candyland never leaked in HQ, then there's Hard 2 Love and Hell Yeah Baby, and Overdose... and that's basically it. She seems to be good at preventing her stuff from leaking.

Candyland mastered, what a dream.... Gwen is really good in preventing leaks. Start a War never leaked even after being announced as a single

i would love to hear the songs with Rice-Oxley. Early Winter is beautiful af

Candyland mastered, what a dream.... Gwen is really good in preventing leaks. Start a War never leaked even after being announced as a single

i would love to hear the songs with Rice-Oxley. Early Winter is beautiful af

My thoughts exactly. I think in February it's going to be five years of her premiering Start A War and not releasing it. Still makes me cry.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

1 minute ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

OMG

Reveal hidden contents

She also released yet another Christmas song:

OH WOW HELLO??? i hope it's LAMB 2.0 but i know it won't be

6 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

OH WOW HELLO??? i hope it's LAMB 2.0 but i know it won't be

I doubt it too. One of the main reasons why LAMB is LAMB is that it was one huge collaborative project with different writers, producers, the Harajuku Girls and all other kinds of creatives. I doubt she worked with all that many different people this time around, given the circumstances.

This being said, I'm here for everything aside from country music, and I have a good feeling about it being a great, proper pop album. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

40 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

LET ME REINTRODUCE MYSELF 

Well this is exciting news ? Very interested to see the direction Gwen is going with her new album

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Y'all are tasteless f@gs, this is a bop! It's like a mixture of Rock Steady, Push And Shove and The Sweet Escape sonically, and at the same time feels like a natural progression. And the lyrics are just so Gwen, literally no one else could pull this off and actually make it work.

Also, cute little detail: her brother Eric Stefani (No Doubt member up until Tragic Kingdom) and Gabrial McNair and Stephen Bradley (touring members for both No Doubt and Gwen) played instruments on this track! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif