Atom Heart

A fan found in Lana's Malibu home

What if Zach Self is an MK Ultra victim who has been programmed (by Granny Swift :troll: ) to stalk Lana and plant satanic books in her house to make her look like an evil witch to the whole world. And also how do yall know for sure that that book belongs to Lana in the first place?? Has it been officially confirmed that this particular book was the one that was stolen?? He might have stolen some other book and simply put up a picture of this satanic book. Also I was wondering was this guy a member here on lanaboards??

@@litewave will appreciate some Jungian interpretation where a man named "Self" invades the hermetically-sealed walls of her Tower

:toofunny: I suspected Lana was undergoing the Jungian process of integrating with the Self, but not like this...

Watching all our friends fall in and out of Old Paul's, this is my idea of fun

Also, I just want to point out that Satanism isn't a religion about worshipping Satan. It's more of a troll religion created by atheists. They don't even believe that Lucifer exists. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Edit: specifically, Anton Szandor Lavey's branch of Satanism was atheist trolling.

The Satanic Temple in Detroit has done some A+ trolling lately, commissioning this awesome Baphomet statue (my favorite detail is the children) with the intent of getting it displayed alongside the Ten Commandments on the grounds of the Oklahoma State Capitol:

mattanderson5.jpg

They also had a "snaketivity" displayed alongside a nativity scene at the Michigan state capitol.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

What if Zach Self is an MK Ultra victim who has been programmed (by Granny Swift :troll: ) to stalk Lana and plant satanic books in her house to make her look like an evil witch to the whole world. And also how do yall know for sure that that book belongs to Lana in the first place?? Has it been officially confirmed that this particular book was the one that was stolen?? He might have stolen some other book and simply put up a picture of this satanic book. Also I was wondering was this guy a member here on lanaboards??

Maybe Zeena LaVey is incarnation of hungarian countess Erzsebet Bathory who indulged in bloodbaths squeezed from the flesh of murdered virgins to keep herself eternally young, fresh and beautiful - and vigilantly alive, like a vampire, and Granny is incarnation of Zeena, aiming for Lana’s snowflake innocent soul and angelic voice, to corrupt her and curse her through naughty dirty occult reading, and to perfidiously get rid of the queen that overshadows her and whose gigantic charisma, enchanting poetry and monumental legacy she will never outreach. :troll:  (just kiddin)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Maybe Zeena LaVey is incarnation of hungarian countess Erzsebet Bathory who indulged in bloodbaths squeezed from the flesh of murdered virgins to keep herself eternally young, fresh and beautiful - and vigilantly alive, like a vampire, and Granny is incarnation of Zeena, aiming for Lana’s snowflake innocent soul and angelic voice, to corrupt her and curse her through naughty dirty occult reading, and to perfidiously get rid of the queen that overshadows her and whose gigantic charisma, enchanting poetry and monumental legacy she will never outreach. :troll: (just kiddin)

Is this a scene from American Horror Story: Hotel

Is this a scene from American Horror Story: Hotel

Unfortunatelly, I didn't see that, shame on me :eek: (and I must download it, because it's sort of cult series), but that blood propulsion is certainly inspired by Bathory, the grandmother and prototype of all bloodthirst royalties and historical figures (although, the story related to her is probably a myth).

Edit: Oh yes, I see, Gaga is countess, so definitelly a direct reference and hommage. :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/SSORBSAyMg/ This guy himself is a satanist I think......If this Illuminati/MK Ultra assassins theory et al is real then I'm extremely scared and worried about Lana's safety!!! God please keep Lana safe !!! I hope this guy doesn't get out of jail!!

the only one who talked about that theory was... you.  :deadbanana:

the only one who talked about that theory was... you.  :deadbanana:

You can search about these MK theories online....There are some really scary stories abt them.....I personally don't wanna believe that this kinda stuff exists. For example : 27 Club, killuminati, mysterious celeb deaths and all that jazz.

You can search about these MK theories online....There are some really scary stories abt them.....I personally don't wanna believe that this kinda stuff exists. For example : 27 Club, killuminati, mysterious celeb deaths and all that jazz.

I was talking about this guy being an assassin sent to kill Lana. :toofunny: I'm not in too deep on those stories cuz I'm not rlly interested but you were the only one who brough up this "theory" I mentioned earlier.

I just can't stop thinking about how bad this could have been. He is obviously crazy and I could see him holding Lana hostage or something in her own house before killing her (a little graphic, but it's true!). I'm just really glad he never came into contact with her.

I'm posting too much in here, but a couple things,

It is interesting at the fact that hes the first outsider to come into Lana's physical bubbled world.  Her whole "world" has been only described by herself.  Even tough privacy is essential to one;s life, I think that is what added more fuel to this kid's desire to go to Malibu

And does the police release evidence to the public? In this case his laptop and "rambling love notes" ?

I sarcastically commented on his facebook that Lana cancelled her next 3 albums because of this and now people are spreading it as a rumor  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

mess, hunty I read that and I seriously thought it was for real lmaooo

EDIT: OMG no, don't misunderstand me, I did not believe that Lana will cancel her albums, I was talking about your post being sarcastic :rip:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif