theeternalstars

Lana Del Rey Performs "Prisoner" with the Weeknd at his Inglewood show

KIII she just walks the fuck out like nothing happened :air:

because she's jesus and can make everyone lose their shit, queen of hypnotism :defeated:  

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

As I keep watching this, one thing is evident=

WEEKND himself is thrilled, thrilled, thrilled that Lana is there, and the noise of the crowd goes up 100% from other songs during the show

It is like how when Bruce shows up or McCartney shows up, or Elton showed up w/ George Michael, there is an energy level rarely seen at a concert

In the presence of greatness

That stratosphere

That uniqueness

That Lana thing Lana has that everyone else can only wish they have and artists like Adele with millions, only wish they could be and have

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

All though Prisoner is not the track I hoped for, I'm so happy to see them work and perform together. They truly are birds of a feather in spirit and it shines through in their respect and adoration for each other <3 /sappybinchout

yeah, i honestly think she took a break to work on something - maybe some visuals/short film? she seemed soooooooo proud of the album and i really don't see her abandoning something she loved so much after a couple of months. especially when she said she has more ideas visually for this album.

honeymoon is still alive and breathing motherfuckas

where were you in the UV era??