Sitar

You're Gonna Love Me

This is interesting to me, what makes you think it's not finished? I hear a lot of people on this site calling the acoustic songs demos or unfinished and I listen to a lot of low-fi folk and stuff like that and the songs seem perfectly finished to me. I'm not specifically pointing at you btw, I'm just surprised. To me YGLM is untouchable. A more produced, polished version would be interesting to say the least but nothing will ever top the rawness of this, how unbelievably true it is, the simplicity makes the lyric and melody so bare boned and it's what makes me love it above everything. Since it's been bumped I'm saying it again and until after I die - it's still the best thing ever made

I agree. I think a lot of people instantly think of acoustic songs as demos but YGLM just sounds like a raw acoustic song. Untouchable indeed.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is interesting to me, what makes you think it's not finished? I hear a lot of people on this site calling the acoustic songs demos or unfinished and I listen to a lot of low-fi folk and stuff like that and the songs seem perfectly finished to me. I'm not specifically pointing at you btw, I'm just surprised. To me YGLM is untouchable. A more produced, polished version would be interesting to say the least but nothing will ever top the rawness of this, how unbelievably true it is, the simplicity makes the lyric and melody so bare boned and it's what makes me love it above everything. Since it's been bumped I'm saying it again and until after I die - it's still the best thing ever made

i KINDA feel like sometimes bc a finished version of any of these would overshadow so many underrated masterpieces like Elvis and YBIATR

What God give me a brain for?

He knows that I can't use it

I don't know why he'd give me a plan for

He never lets me do it

how dare she write something so painfully relatable. who told her to embody my soul like this 

tumblr_mpa5s93jmR1s8gmjao1_500.gif

Jerry says that anytime I find a good idea

Never mean to anything, to anybody

He never lets me do it

I can tell that right now, I'm striking out, striking out now with this song

These are what I can tell are different about the demo

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif