Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

@ What's the difference between sending you my votes now vs later today?

There's no difference, it's just because I understand some people may not be available to wait till tomorrow/late night today (New Year's Eve and everything in between) so if some are in a hurry they can send their votes now. :)

Does it have to be 5 usernames or can I send send one or two for each category? 5 is too much when I already know who's perfect for each one

4-5 is recommended, but if in some categories you can't think of that number, then 2-3 it's okay. But only in some categories, we're trying to have as much diversity as possible :P

4-5 is recommended, but if in some categories you can't think of that number, then 2-3 it's okay. But only in some categories, we're trying to have as much diversity as possible :P

oops I sent you one for each :toofunny: this is gonna be hard

I think you should include "The Most Underrated" or maybe "The Most Overlooked", because there are so many intelligent, brilliant, interesting and talented people over here with mindblowing insights and analyses, beautiful artworks or poetic minds, but are not mentioned even once in the Member Appreciation theme. Just like Lana is overlooked by Grammys, Oscars and other prominent and relevant awards and institutions. Just a humble thought. ;)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

I think you should include "The Most Underrated" or maybe "The Most Overlooked", because there are so many intelligent, brilliant, interesting and talented people over here with mindblowing insights and analyses, beautiful artworks or poetic minds, but are not mentioned even once in the Member Appreciation theme. Just like Lana is overlooked by Grammys, Oscars and other prominent and relevant awards and institutions. Just a humble thought. ;)

BEYOND GREAT CONTRIBUTION! Thank you, I didn't think of that. I'm gonna message the users who already voted so they can vote on this one + the music categories. :)

Are we allowed to withdraw?

I mean, are you that sure you'll get nominated? If so, tell us now so we don't vote you. I didn't think anyone wouldn't want to be part of this but if you don't want to be included just tell me as soon as posible. :)

BEYOND GREAT CONTRIBUTION! Thank you, I didn't think of that. I'm gonna message the users who already voted so they can vote on this one + the music categories. :)

I mean, are you that sure you'll get nominated? If so, tell us now so we don't vote you. I didn't think anyone wouldn't want to be part of this but if you don't want to be included just tell me as soon as posible. :)

That's what I mean...before nominations. :) I'd like to, yes.

You've done a lot of great work, though! I hope it's fun. :)

@@ilovetati That's okay! I will be sure to not count any vote you get, but if you change your mind just tell me! :) I hope you'll still take part of this as a follower / voter, though.  :D

Just as the title points out, I've edited the page 1 + my second comment (third in the thread) with the Music Categories + Underrated + some info. Please read it! :)