Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

Where is Best Jack Feud

Every Delete it Fat nominee that comes to mind has been banned...giphy.gif

I think the best drama category is essentially the category for any beef involving me.... :eek: :runs:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

choosing two to five people for one category is rather difficult for me

Don't worry, there's still time (Preselection ends January 9th, 2016). Think about it, there are 6000 users on here, 5950 are inactive... BUT there's enough ppl who gets regularly on here (at least 30 users liked the first post) and everyone should stand a chance. Also this way it's easier to narrow our official nominees to 4-5. Without Preselection we'd have +5 nominees in some categories and that would be a bigger mess.

I really encourage everyone to at least do 3, it may not seem easy at first but there's a lot of users who fit in every category besides the obvious ones. :kiss:

Okay, first of all sorry to all the people who have already sent their votes and I haven't read the message. I get online mostly via mobile and it's easier for me to count votes / etc in my laptop and I finally had a chance to use it (busy days, you know).

Then, remember preselection ends January 9th, 2016. That's not too far away anymore. For those who haven't sent their votes yet:

915cb29682e61d25e1650418d9e0f25d.gif

Let me prepare the announcement real quick

Don't worry, there's still time (Preselection ends January 9th, 2016). Think about it, there are 6000 users on here, 5950 are inactive...

:toofunny:

Even if it doesn't seem like it, there are actually a LOT (at least 300) of active users lol