Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

Omg pls do! I had plans on putting :twirls: above trophy bases but I'm sure yours will be Lana while mine will be Hasley. :oprah:

OMG I already finished it before I saw this post and this is exactly the pic I used 

cqjcm.png

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

zJD15NI.png

78fa1e8643d95cc1cfd6fef9519d2e52.gif

In my opinion the biggest award of them all, this title will be granted to the Sluttiest Member! Take that as whichever way you understand it.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

:monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

Heyy, @ when does the preselection end??? I've been so busy and I haven't had time to do it fully :(

In 5 minutes! Sorry I wasn't online all day, so I'll still allow some votes because I'm still finishing up some things.

In 5 minutes! Sorry I wasn't online all day, so I'll still allow some votes because I'm still finishing up some things.

omg :( can I send them tomorrow morning?

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

bDyPiFl.pngPublic Service Announcement

Preselection period will be extended to January 10th, 2016 at 14:00 EST (That's like 14 hours from this post's publication). Official nominees will still get unveiled tomorrow, but later on.

omg :( can I send them tomorrow morning?

yeah you have until 1pm mexico hour :)

bDyPiFl.pngPreselection period has officially ended. I will not accept any more votes given the fact that in this 14 hours of extension I gave nobody send votes, so I assume no one else is voting.

bDyPiFl.pngI deeply apologize for the following statement.

After being screwed over by Excel Online several times, I re-started to count votes on the Excel iPad app. This task is more difficult than doing it in a laptop / desktop computer, so it has taken more time than planned. I am sorry to announce official nominees will be revealed tomorrow, January 11th. Ceremony will still take place January 23th, Voting period will be 9 days long, instead of the previously planned 10 days.

To make up for this, tomorrow will be the world premiere of the Lipsters Awards 2015 online ad, starring the one and only, Christina Lucci, and directed by @@PARADIXO.

Again, my most sincere apologies and sorry for the inconvenience.

I want my money back. I'm not going to pay for Christina's performance anymore on this shit show if everything is not going the right way. I demand my 50 dollars back. :smh:

I'm joking girls! (lol?) I understand, things get tricky sometimes and don't go the way we want to but that's no reason to give up. I can wait :D :cuteface:   

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif