delreyfreak

Exposing @China.Palace

Hey everyone, so as you probably know, there has been a user on Instagram named @china.palace that has been pretending to be a Lana insider. Well, good news... a user by the name of @honeydelgrant finally found the person who owns the account. His name is @ Jorge.Marques

He has denied that he is the user, but it's blatantly obvious he is the same person! @honeydelgrant easily proved it... 

qKnFD7j.png

He posted a video to his personal Instagram scrolling through his YouTube history, which included every video he has ever posted on his account!! That video is now deleted but @honeydelgrant recorded it.

He also created a vk.com/chinapalace page linked to his Instagram, and his details show that he is from PORTUGAL... so there is no way he is a Lana insider!

FH7lSdO.png

He even writes the exact same as China does...

ekkfpBL.png

He also keeps denying that he is China but he has never been able to justify why he is not China. In fact, if he wasn't China he wouldn't even know what is going on, but instead, in some posts he knows exactly what is going on, while in others he pretends he is confused. Someone who legitimately wasn't China would NOT respond in the way he does. Everything about his responses seems suspicious.

Here are just some of the ways he replied, which in my opinion, indicate he is definitely China...

pydeF2N.png

uxKRGJR.png

Es6zoXt.png

Also, in this one, he has hinted that there are two others who run the account as well. Neither I nor @honeydelgrant said anything about people named "Nathan" or "Gabriel", yet he just spat out their names, which shows he knows something we don't, so he must be China!

S9CBA99.png

Now I know you might be annoyed I made this thread, because most of us have known China was a fraud since the start, but now that we have hard proof that the account is run by a deceitful fan, we can expose the facts and stop people from falling from the trap of believing the account is run by Lana or a friend. The sad reality is that if you go to any of China's posts, there are still soooo many people asking for songs, for info, and so on. And china still has thousands of followers that believe him. 

Please help me expose China for the fraud he is. Share the news! This must end!

But we already knew China Palace was a fake ass attention seeker anyway :toofunny: but at least we have proof now. However I don't think we should drag him any further. He's been outed now -proven to be a liar countless times, a content thief of others work etc. He's reputation is stained and ruined now so that should be good enough for everyone.

Sorry if this didn't make sense at all.I've got a cold atm

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

now calm down children..we knew he was a fake since day one, we just needed hard proof they he IS as the RAYS love to blow everything out of proportion and worship this fake as well.  I remember telling me that he was a sad girl that got scared as they did'nt meant to act like Lana...uh yeah, after blocking two of my IG accounts for trying to expose him Yawn-GIF_2.gif?gs=a