Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

On 11/1/2020 at 12:38 PM, partymonster said:

wait what was the drama

I don't remember entirely but it was all rumours in Rayes' fanbase. I think Mabel had got with a guy Raye was with or something. Both Mabel and Raye unfollowed each other and deleted their ig posts promoting the song. Steff was the only one who did promo on her page for a bit :defeated: I think a year later they reconnected and they're good now

lilkimxchapelle.png

Fever video!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Formation said:

She confirmed during the premiere chat that B-side will be next year as expected! 

I honestly hope she doesn't rush it, I would be totally ok if she waits till summer and let's both Fever and Levitating haver their proper Europe/Worldwide run

8nl2OpX.png

Fantastic video, there's something so future nostalgic about it, kinda makes life pre-Covid seem like... years ago!

And wow, this whole album campaign still just doesn't cease to amaze me, I'm really, really looking forward to Studio 2054. Dua said, "Yes, we may be in a pandemic, but that's gonna stop me from giving y'all the concert experience of the year!"

tenor.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

the "You're locked into Club Future Nostalgia" in CFN always sounds so threatening it rlly gives this full experience of being locked up in a club with The Blessed Madonna not letting you out n being forced to listen to whatever the fuck they're playing and being stunned by it at first but then developing this stockholm syndrome esque feeling with the music and now ur suddenly bopping along to the random noises in Pretty Please Masters at Work Remix and you find yourself going back to Club Future Nostalgia after eventually being released from it.. whew

qfrWuBl.png

11 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

wait i bought the tier 1 tickets but it only says pre/post show livestream ...do i need a regular ticket too? i’m kinda confused cause the other tiers don’t have any info 

No, the standard ticket is already included. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif