Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Video teaser for Prisoner - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Here's her incredible AMAs performance for anyone who missed it live - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

So what are the odds someone will record S2054 and repost it online bc I don’t have the time nor coin to see this live

Very likely I would say. Kylie and Roisin Murphy, for example, both did recorded concerts too with less ticket sales than I would imagine studio 2054 having and they were both uploaded to the internet the following day. It's always possible no one will be bothered to record and upload it but I honestly think someone will consider the amount of people who will be watching it. I also wouldn't be surprised if Dua put it up for streaming or purchase at some point in the future given how much money they are putting into it.

I'm scared because I got the message on my phone that I got sent the unique code on my e-mail, but I go there and there's absolutely nothing, my friend got his though (He's VIP).

I already contactad Universe on their page with my help request, but Idk why I feel like they're never gonna reply and I don't seem to find their e-mail for help and support  :poordat:

8nl2OpX.png

legacy cemented... features with Madonna and Missy Elliot, concert collaboration with Kylie, songwriter and feature for multiple latin pop and Kpop songs.... billions of streams, girl lemme borrow your career 

Mark my words but she's heading for a fantastic career. I really see alot of (Young) Madonna's work ethic and fight in Dua. She wants to thrive, works extremely hard to improve herself as a preformer and delivers exciting eras. Its already providing dividends such as her SIX Grammy nominations.

She wants to conquer the world and I hope she does :squidward:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

2 hours ago, TRENCH said:

legacy cemented... features with Madonna and Missy Elliot, concert collaboration with Kylie, songwriter and feature for multiple songs.... billions of streams, girl lemme borrow your career 

I'd be six feet under if I borrow 1/256 of her career, tbh. What a legend with only two eras. Imagine her within 10 years.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: