Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

I still don't think we've fully seen what she's capable of, like this is the upward swing to the imperial phase and the best is yet to come. US radio finally woke up and embraced her this year

BzhmW.png

13 minutes ago, wahyun said:

In another circumstance I would love this feature to be real/happen but honestly I hope this is fake

1 minute ago, drewby said:

Just Luv Me being on there twice kinda debunks this

Yeah hopefully it’s fake. Her dad needs to stop banking on this album and this account usually doesn’t know what it talks about but it looks legit so idk lol

/////

Elton John is Special Guest for 2054 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBaabmMrGC/?igshid=c4v723xbu5pe

Just had the best time dancing in my living room, drinking wine coolers, while watching the Studio 2054 livestream :dance:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

8 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

literally obsessed some of the new mixes to the songs were like extremely excellent. i wanna watch that again. is there a way to watch again or do we just like wait for a link to go up lol 

you can replay it for up to 24 hours! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

If she's going to film a video for the first single (assuming it's for the single, given this is the first we've heard of a video for the B side), then I'm thinking the B-side is coming late January/February? Maybe for Grammy season :legend:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

6 minutes ago, Formation said:
 If she's going to film a video for the first single (assuming it's for the single, given this is the first we've heard of a video for the B side), then I'm thinking the B-side is coming late January/February? Maybe for Grammy season :legend:

There's actually rumours that they might try to give Love Again a little push after Christmas (it would probably be another "small" single, like Hallucinate), apparently some European radio stations even started playing it already. If that's true, my guess would be late February for the next global single (i.e. a song from the B-side album), and March for the album itself. If Love Again doesn't get pushed, I think a late January release for the single and a February release for the B-side album would be realistic.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Maybe Side B will be released around the 1 year anniversary of Future Nostalgia (kinda like Carly Rae Jepsen does)... There'll probably be some full deluxe repackage / box set including Future Nostalgia (with Fever), Club Future Nostalgia and Side B?

24 minutes ago, bored said:

Maybe Side B will be released around the 1 year anniversary of Future Nostalgia (kinda like Carly Rae Jepsen does)... There'll probably be some full deluxe repackage / box set including Future Nostalgia (with Fever), Club Future Nostalgia and Side B?

hopefully a studio 2054 dvd too