Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

13 minutes ago, drewby said:

Did the Fever demo leak in higher quality? I found a link to one in 320 but don't have Spek to confirm

link it and i'll check for u :creep: Mine is 192

8nl2OpX.png

Hit album? Check. Visuals? Check. Controversy? Check (I hate her, I really do. Just stay home girl :toofloppy:). Best cover of Rolling Stone in a while? Check. 

So what I'm hearing is Dua is a MPG :defeated:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

you know, i really like dua, but what is she trying to pull? WHERE ARE BEN AND ED???? idgaf that management is useless. and if dua's trying to have a little "no such thing as bad publicity" moment then it's really not a cute look for her. covid deaths in the UK are sky-rocketing and here she is pissing about on these islands with her friends when she was telling people to stay at home in the first lockdown. one rule for them and another for us right :awkney: 

the more i listen to prisoner the more i feel like it was a future nostalgia outtake that dua let miley hop on, especially since it was produced by the same people that made break my heart

20 minutes ago, paradiso said:

the more i listen to prisoner the more i feel like it was a future nostalgia outtake that dua let miley hop on, especially since it was produced by the same people that made break my heart

a leaker said Prisoner was actually a Sean mendes track that they hopped on and rewrote 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

where the fuck is Love Is Religion DUA

On 1/8/2021 at 11:53 PM, drewby said:

Did the Fever demo leak in higher quality? I found a link to one in 320 but don't have Spek to confirm

where can i find this demo?

is anything different about it?

negAbhB.png

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

she cut normani off if it ain't me? hsdbajhdasd

Apparently, however both Bad Bunny and J Balvin aren't credited either in Un Dia so maybe it could be an error

However I wouldn't be surprised if she cut Normani off, her career is mostly dead, which is sad because I thought this might be the collab that would push her to start her album campaign :crai:

8nl2OpX.png

6 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Well...

image.png

maybe normani is credited as a main artist on it aint me and thats why her name doesnt appear, just like bad bunny and j balvin on un dia

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

I was hoping for more for the b sides but tbh it's technically 5 new songs which is pretty good, even tho literally only 1 of them hasn't gotten leaked/released. The fact that she's randomly adding the collabs from the era to the album like she did with her debut to up streaming numbers is annoying, but bless Apple Music for giving the option to remove n reorganize tracklists. Prisoner would fit in nicely with FN tho, but it's just weird at this point cause I'm already so used to it in the context of Plastic Hearts. Weird that she didn't put That Kind of Woman on it tho, since a remix of it's on Club FN..

qfrWuBl.png