Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I was hoping for more for the b sides but tbh it's technically 5 new songs which is pretty good, even tho literally only 1 of them hasn't gotten leaked/released. The fact that she's randomly adding the collabs from the era to the album like she did with her debut to up streaming numbers is annoying, but bless Apple Music for giving the option to remove n reorganize tracklists. Prisoner would fit in nicely with FN tho, but it's just weird at this point cause I'm already so used to it in the context of Plastic Hearts. Weird that she didn't put That Kind of Woman on it tho, since a remix of it's on Club FN..

Do you mean Love Is Religion? Cause yeah I also thought that was weird..

11 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Do you mean Love Is Religion? Cause yeah I also thought that was weird..

no That Kind of Woman also got a remix on CFN, and for some reason it isn't on FN moonlight edition (but love is religion is?). It's odd that she released a remix of it only to not include it with the b sides. 

qfrWuBl.png

16 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

no That Kind of Woman also got a remix on CFN, and for some reason it isn't on FN moonlight edition (but love is religion is?). It's odd that she released a remix of it only to not include it with the b sides. 

Other way around actually! TKOW is on the Moonlight Edition, LIR isn’t. And it’s still kind of strange that LIR didn’t make it despite the fact that Dua teased the original production multiple times, but to be fair, she always said that LIR was chosen for a remix because it was a fan favourite of the leaked material.

Keep in mind, TKOW was an actual track on early drafts of Future Nostalgia’s tracklist, whereas LIR was likely never considered.

17 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Other way around actually! TKOW is on the Moonlight Edition, LIR isn’t. And it’s still kind of strange that LIR didn’t make it despite the fact that Dua teased the original production multiple times, but to be fair, she always said that LIR was chosen for a remix because it was a fan favourite of the leaked material.

Keep in mind, TKOW was an actual track on early drafts of Future Nostalgia’s tracklist, whereas LIR was likely never considered.

oh im blind lol

qfrWuBl.png

ok so now we're literally getting NOTHING new for side b? eye-

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

of course we can pass through the songs and wait for Dua to release them
i'm gonna do this since i just know how That Kind of Woman and If It Ain't Me with Normani (r.i.p gurl)

i'm still gonna cheer up for Dua to release 25/8 and Love is Religion

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Does 'We're Good' sample the melody of another song? It rlly reminds me of something I've heard before but I can't think of it

It was Altar by Poppy. Def not a sample tho sdjfh doesn't even rlly sound That much alike now that i'm listening to it again

qfrWuBl.png

30 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Oh wow, maybe Normani had a point, If It Ain't Me solo sucks

why tf did she even take normani off ??? all normani did was improve the song omfg

xMcVPI7.jpg

5 minutes ago, abombnd said:

why tf did she even take normani off ??? all normani did was improve the song omfg

Dua was super excited about the collab so if I had to take a guess Normani's teamn would be the one to blame. It sucks because not only her voices complemented pretty well, but Normani's delivery in the second verse and final chorus were quality pop, now the final chorus doesn't go anywhere and it fills so empty without Normani's vocals.

I'm kind of mad about it because IIAM was probably one of my favorite songs from the era and I really feel like they fucked it up, the rest of the songs feel so disjointed as well, I like them but I don't believe they complement the FN projectt that well

1 minute ago, Dum-Dum said:

is like confirmed she took normani off? the solo version is kinda boring. i loved normanis voice on her verse and all the amazing adlibs that were in the last chorus are like gone. it’s very wack to me 

Yes, now it has been confirmed by insiders, and I know the final chorus was so euphoric, thank god we have the demo in HQ

8nl2OpX.png