Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

16 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

It rlly looks like a magazine photoshoot outtake put on top of a blue moon from google images with the dua lipa and FN logo tacked on with a random font used for “The Moonlight Edition”. Idk why she didn’t just let Hugo Comte handle this. Mess.

this. the 'dua lipa' text is the thing that stands out. and to me it doesn't even look like her face up close, it's confusing me

but at least we're getting sumn i guess, just not what we expected from the way she kept going on about b-sides

49 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

Any tea when it will be out?

we're good is out 12/2 but nothing about the actual moonlight edition, unless it comes a week after or sumn

she might announce today bc of the cover leaking and the tracks on the edition are showing up on shazam

I feel so bad for dua having to milk this album. I loved it at first and theres so many hits& it has all my fave mainstream producers or whatever but It already feels that it’s aging like milk to me?

45 minutes ago, whiteroses said:

we're good is out 12/2 but nothing about the actual moonlight edition, unless it comes a week after or sumn

she might announce today bc of the cover leaking and the tracks on the edition are showing up on shazam

They don’t show up on Shazam for me, weird.

12/2?? Girl what, is she dumb:lmao:

35 minutes ago, princessdollie said:

I feel so bad for dua having to milk this album. I loved it at first and theres so many hits& it has all my fave mainstream producers or whatever but It already feels that it’s aging like milk to me?

Hasn't aged a DAY for me. These songs are all so fresh and I listen to at least 1 FN song a day 

22 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

They don’t show up on Shazam for me, weird.

12/2?? Girl what, is she dumb:lmao:

oh wait i assume you're american we- 

12th february

also the tracks have now been deleted from shazam but were showing up last night

EDIT: this was from last night, the rest of the tracks were also shown but only found this ss

BHHVyUX.jpg

9 minutes ago, west coast said:

i don't usually check up on dua so i apologize if i sound dumb... but can someone explain if moonlight edition is side b? or are they different projects?

it seems from what insiders say this is side b:(

38 minutes ago, west coast said:

i don't usually check up on dua so i apologize if i sound dumb... but can someone explain if moonlight edition is side b? or are they different projects?

Yeah is the what she wrongfully called "Side-B" in every single interview she had, is more like a global deluxe edition though

8nl2OpX.png

3 hours ago, whiteroses said:

it seems from what insiders say this is side b:(

3 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Yeah is the what she wrongfully called "Side-B" in every single interview she had, is more like a global deluxe edition though

Is she serious? Oh hell, and what about all of the good tracks that she left out? And instead including Un Día, We're Good and Not My Problem? :defeated: 

Damn, RIP to what could have been a proper Side B to Future Nostalgia, aka one of the best pop albums from the last years.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

It rlly looks like a magazine photoshoot outtake put on top of a blue moon from google images with the dua lipa and FN logo tacked on with a random font used for “The Moonlight Edition”. Idk why she didn’t just let Hugo Comte handle this. Mess.

i mean, it wouldn’t be the first 

wasn’t the self titled cover a outtake from the hunger magazine photoshoot?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞