Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

4 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

Talking about war crimes...Love Is Religion isn't on here and for that I cannot forgive Lipa. Also I don't know why Un Dia, Prisoner and Fever are on here. They all take up slots that could've been filled with newer and better tracks but I guess she wants to add the streams to the deluxe edition. 

I'm glad with Fever and That Kind of Woman being included 'cause they are bops, but Prisoner, Un Día, Not My Problem (:eek2:), and If It Ain't Me should've been replaced with Love Is Religion, Act of God, 25/8 and If It Ain't Me featuring Normani. I don't like her but she adds so much life to the song. And Ball & Chain, Cherry and Jealousy should've made their way into the reedition as well.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Et-58UkXcAIfCzs?format=jpg&name=large

Et-58euXUAQMQ8A?format=jpg&name=900x900

She just keeps serving

:prettyhurts:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This is what I'm taking from the Moonlight Edition... 

01. Future Nostalgia 

02. Don't Start Now 

03. Cool

04. Physical 

05. Levitating (ft. DaBaby) 

06. Pretty Please 

07. Hallucinate 

08. Break My Heart 

09. Love Again 

10. Prisoner (with Miley Cyrus) 

11. If It Ain't Me 

12. That Kind Of Woman 

13. Fever (with Angele) 

Not My Problem is mixed so awfully... I've never heard JID rap offbeat in my life this is some weiiird shit. How on earth is it that DaBaby sounds better than him on this album :rip:

nice cocc bro

Just listened to Moonlight, honestly was that necessary?

I understand the whole thing with the music industry and they wanna milk that cow until its dead or wtv but like............. I don't see the point in having 4 different versions of the album

First we feel; then we fall.

48 minutes ago, FrankNotOcean said:

Just listened to Moonlight, honestly was that necessary?

I understand the whole thing with the music industry and they wanna milk that cow until its dead or wtv but like............. I don't see the point in having 4 different versions of the album

The point is $$$$ and getting more streams. When she was talking  about a b-sides record it sounded like she was going to do a full record of out-takes but who knows at this point. 

j14CYJi.png

2 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

twitter is saying she’s going to release if it ain’t me as a single later on and then release the normani feature like that. what’s the truth 

I think Normani's team is the one that blocked the release being a collab so :lmao:Twitter making shit up as per usual

BzhmW.png

as a titanic fanatic that video made me scream

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

a firework in the background while the titanic is sinking in the we’re good MV :toofunny:

those were emergency flares, which in the real event were ignored by the SS Californian [which was only 20 miles away] bc they though the Titanic was just shooting fireworks for the fun of it and even though they got telegrams from the titanic, they pretty much ignored it :illumarina: