Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

2 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

as a titanic fanatic that video made me scream

those were emergency flares, which in the real event were ignored by the SS Californian [which was only 20 miles away] bc they though the Titanic was just shooting fireworks for the fun of it and even though they got telegrams from the titanic, they pretty much ignored it :illumarina:

omg.. no words. im so stupid :trisha:

it's not that the moonlight songs are bad, but future nostalgia had a cohesive sound and most of these new songs don't make any sense sonically with the parent album. she should've just put love is religion, that kind of woman, if it ain't me and a couple other songs on the re-release and the local-pleasing pop songs like fever and we're good as a b-sides ep

i was not too excited for the moonlight edition, but i thought that once it came out along with the were good video i’d get pumped

long story short, i didnt

oP0BT1q.gif 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

That video sucked point black period..the lobster was more interesting than her and it was nothing compared to what she’s been giving this era.  The opening lyric “I'm on an island, ” is so funny to me when u think about all the hate she got for traveling 

Wow I’m so disappointed in this reedition, it’s an obvious typical cashgrab. She didn’t even keep the original FN aesthetic. It’s safe to say that she’s back at her DL1 form, which is the most boring pop star ever. Looking at her unreleased material it could’ve been an amazing continuation to the original album but instead of this she preferred to release shit like this just to boost her streams. This kind of stupid releases make her look like a product which is sad

i wonder if she's gonna drop more music this era or if this was the final thing. she seems to be milking this era, wouldn't surprise me if she did a "Future Nostalgia vol. 2" or something like that as part of a FN "complete edition" before she goes on tour (if that's even gonna happen)

qfrWuBl.png

56 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

i wonder if she's gonna drop more music this era or if this was the final thing. she seems to be milking this era, wouldn't surprise me if she did a "Future Nostalgia vol. 2" or something like that as part of a FN "complete edition" before she goes on tour (if that's even gonna happen)

Apparently she’s well into DL3 so she may just drop another album. 

Here's what I think Future Nostalgia should have been:

Spoiler

Future Nostalgia:
Future Nostalgia
Don't Start Now
Cool
Physical
Levitating
Pretty Please
Hallucinate
Love Again
Break My Heart
That Kind Of Woman
If It Ain't Me (feat. Normani)

Future Nostalgia (Deluxe Edition):
Fever (feat. Angèle)
Love Is Religion
25/8
We're Good
Boys Will Be Boys

Singles rollout (Since 7 have already been released):
1- Don't Start Now
2- Physical
3- Break My Heart
4- Love Again
5- Levitating
6- That Kind Of Woman
7- If It Ain't Me

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is what I'm using:

1. Future Nostalgia

2. Don't Start Now

3. Cool

4. Fever (feat. Angèle)

5. Physical

6. Levitating

7. Pretty Please

8. Hallucinate

9. Love Again

10. If It Ain't Me (feat. Normani)

11. Break My Heart

12. Act of God (feat. Ant Clemons)

13. 25/8

14. Ball & Chain

15. Love Is Religion

16. That Kind of Woman

17. We're Good

It kinda flows well. Thanks to @TrashMagiq for the idea of the first 11 songs, they're an excellent run.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, Dima said:

Not My Problem is a bop

The music video is really good. 

idk why you don’t like it 

Uh... I tried to listen to Not My Problem like 10 times now. It's catchy but annoying to me, I don't like JID's part, and the lyrics feel bland compared to other songs from the era. Also, the fast percussions are not really it.

As for the video, I was not liking it until the lobster got out of the tank. Then I liked it and fell happy for it, tbh. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The fact We’re good sounds like something she’d release between No Lie / the Wale feature / Lost in your light era (No Lie is better) got me listening to Scared to Be Lonely on repeat today. Why is it actually good and aged well?? Surprising

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey