Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

22 hours ago, NEXTLIFE said:

Apparently Firestarter and Naked are gonna leak really soon

Firestarter sounds so good

https://dbree.org/v/32602e

https://dbree.org/v/d76a4a

https://dbree.org/v/030891

“apparently” lol just cause a discord snippet leaks doesn’t mean it’s coming. Roses and Fire clip leaked 2 years ago.

These clips are also recorded from @Eclipse discord server when he played them. 

On 2/21/2021 at 10:02 AM, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Are the official instrumentals for the moonlight edition out yet?

Yup, I think they're on dbree but I don't have a link :( but afaik they leaked already.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Okay so I'm still having issues with Not My Problem, mostly with the beat (from the half and forward). So I found an amazing Dua Lipa type beat produced by Pacific (this one) and decided to make a mashup so Not My Problem would have a sound more in the style of the songs from the standard version of the album. I think it sounds cool, so here it is. Enjoy! https://dbree.org/v/03705a

I'm glad she scrapped Retrograde because it would be one of her worst songs but also...is this girl acting awkward on purpose or what is going on:toofloppy:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

4 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Cool would be such a good summer single though :defeated:

It's only February, she never said there's only one more single from the main album planned. If Love Again does decently enough despite being almost one year old already, I could definitely see them pushing Cool too once we're closer to spring. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

41 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

It's only February, she never said there's only one more single from the main album planned. If Love Again does decently enough despite being almost one year old already, I could definitely see them pushing Cool too once we're closer to spring. 

True true... it would make sense to milk we're good a few more weeks and push love again as a main single or promo-single and do cool for late may aka beginning of summer in the northern hemisphere

29 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Pretty Please underrated wbk... I've hated all the single choices for this era with exception of levitating, DSN, BMH and FN. Love Again :wtf: well better than BWBB and Good in Bed at least

Pretty Please is so good, but I don't see it being a hit. Or, at least, compared with the songs that have been released as singles. I think they all have been good choices, they've done well in the charts.

43 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Pretty Please is so good, but I don't see it being a hit. Or, at least, compared with the songs that have been released as singles. I think they all have been good choices, they've done well in the charts.

Thats true tho. Being a radio and comercial hit is what big labels want and even though I love PP it would just be a n1 hit in my house lol. I just love to be against labels choices thats the tea 

Tbh the organization after Studio 2054 has been a little messy

Hallucinate was getting radio airplay in the US before the ME came out, without it being served there

Love Again is beggining to appear in UK Playlists, maybe a new UK/European single? 

Cool could be an awesome worldwide summer single, I'd love if she did an all female artist remix, something like what she did for IDGAF in Live Lounge but in the studio

8nl2OpX.png