Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

13 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Another song called Get Over You just leaked

https://dbree.org/v/3ec211

Thanks for (re)sharing! This one leaked under a different title a while ago. It was labelled as "Talk About It" (not to be confused with the Future Nostalgia outtake with lyrics "blame it on the night").

6 minutes ago, abombnd said:

how tf did the label listen to firestarter be like no i dont think we will release this in any shape or form

And they preferred to release Not My Problem instead. That was a C H O I C E :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Thanks for (re)sharing! This one leaked under a different title a while ago. It was labelled as "Talk About It" (not to be confused with the Future Nostalgia outtake with lyrics "blame it on the night").

Oops totally forgot about that leak lmao

8nl2OpX.png

1 hour ago, abombnd said:

how tf did the label listen to firestarter be like no i dont think we will release this in any shape or form

it might be my delulu mind but i have read somewhere she will rerererelease FN with the "real" bsides like  If it aint me ft Normani + Love is religion and Firestarter etc

33 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

sis this is the same mono audio as the og leak link Dua Lipa Firestarter HQ Enjoy Dua Stans mp3 (dbree.org):toofloppy:

but the description says it’s stereo

• Channels: 2
  • Channel Mode: stereo”

it might even be a made up one but it’s one, no? 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

1 hour ago, rare said:

the person who uploaded this file thought transcodind the file to stereo would fix the problem but audio conversion doesnt work like that at all (you just gotta listen to notice the difference, same thing works when ppl convert mp3 to a lossless file. You cant reconstruct frequencies which are already lost by the mp3 encoding process) . At the end of the day it will sound worse than the og mono leak. :rollin:

but i know theres a audio editor somewhere which can filter and make mono songs sounding softer on the ear but once again it will be transcoded and the quality will not be the same. 

a stereo does exist, im not sure if that file from dbree is one but this one is 100% stereo, i checked myself https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/710466206171136000/816442519348051968/Firestarter_2.mp3

46 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

the person who uploaded this file thought transcodind the file to stereo would fix the problem but audio conversion doesnt work like that at all (you just gotta listen to notice the difference, same thing works when ppl convert mp3 to a lossless file. You cant reconstruct frequencies which are already lost by the mp3 encoding process) . At the end of the day it will sound worse than the og mono leak. :rollin:

but i know theres a audio editor somewhere which can filter and make mono songs sounding softer on the ear but once again it will be transcoded and the quality will not be the same. 

1 hour ago, rare said:

8 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

a stereo does exist, im not sure if that file from dbree is one but this one is 100% stereo, i checked myself https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/710466206171136000/816442519348051968/Firestarter_2.mp3

Ooh finally this one sounds like the stereo one thnks

4 hours ago, abombnd said:

this is what happens when u have old men own the industry 

16 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

is it the same file as this one https://dbree.org/v/03ebd7

it was also uploaded earlier to dbree and since the sizes are the same i thought they might be 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞