Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

On 4/10/2021 at 10:57 PM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I love hearing Dua talk about pop. She just gets it.

the last singer that I saw being referred as “someone who gets pop” was Allie x and we know how that turned out ?

5 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

the last singer that I saw being referred as “someone who gets pop” was Allie x and we know how that turned out ?

Nnsnsnsnns I mean, tea, and obviously I love them both, but the difference is that Allie was never at any point in her career not a flop. :toofloppy:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

5 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

She really said I'm gonna release a Love Is Religion remix but not the original :toofloppy:

Well the remix is better than the original, which leaked forever ago anyway, so...

BzhmW.png

#Justice4LoveIsReligionOriginal

It would've been amazing to have it in streaming platforms anyway. I really like that track. The remix is good, but the original is 1000 times better.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I'm beginning to get tired of this. What else will they release? Another remix of a random song in the album? A 53th re-release of the album featuring more remixes? A Stripped Future Nostalgia? GIRL MOVE ON.

IDK I'm living for this. I won't shut up until Love Again and Cool have had their moment to shine lol, and there's still lots of scrapped songs from the era that are too good to not be officially released somehow. Plus the tour is still far away, and she needs to tide us over somehow. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

11 minutes ago, alan said:

ok Dua Lipa, now release Firestarter

She will on the Future Nostalgia: Mars Edition

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

After having it on mind, I think it wouold be cool if she releases a couple small EPs containing all new unreleased tracks from the era. It could be cool. I honestly don't know what else would they release from it, other than music videos or outtakes.

I don't care if she gives us another few deluxe editions or a real B-sides album, but I need her to release Naked, Firestarter, Ball & Chain, Cherry, and 25/8. Those are all Future Nostalgia songs, right? Maybe add the original Love Is Religion and the Twigs collab too for completion, and maybe even the Real Groove remix with Kylie. These songs deserve to be heard. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

If she ever drops the B-Sides which I honestly doubt, I would really like to see her reworking some of the tracks, most of them are really good but I feel she could really bring the best out of every leaked track, just like they way she did with every FN track compared to the demos

8nl2OpX.png

I’m actually so glad she’s sticking to her guns and staying with the FN era…it’s serving me 90s realness when artists would release a record and keep releasing from it for a year, instead of just the 3-month period they records seem to last now…some of you have been brainwashed into thinking that quick lil eras like that are normal and they are really not……plus the record still seems so fresh even now

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

4 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

I’m actually so glad she’s sticking to her guns and staying with the FN era…it’s serving me 90s realness when artists would release a record and keep releasing from it for a year, instead of just the 3-month period they records seem to last now…some of you have been brainwashed into thinking that quick lil eras like that are normal and they are really not……plus the record still seems so fresh even now

RIGHT?????

Every time i see somebody on her complain that artists are not constantly releasing music it’s so crazy like not only the huge entitlement but also that’s not how music should work

She's the hardest working MPG atm and the only one in a while that's actually made a fully comprehensive era. We should celebrate her work ethic and commitment not complain about it :read::makeup2:  I mean look at what Dua did during a fucking pandemic...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371