Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

RIGHT?????

Every time i see somebody on her complain that artists are not constantly releasing music it’s so crazy like not only the huge entitlement but also that’s not how music should work

Seriously let the damn projects breathe! It's only been a year and people already want to move on, when there is so much more potential for this era?? Do you hate fun or what's your damn problem? I love it, when artists give us time to soak their work actually in and move on with us. Something Lana should do as well, as much as I love her crazy output. Her projects are dead the second they're dropped, because she's had the time to move on until the release. Basically we're constantly chasing after her and it is getting exhausting.

I for my part hope, that Dua drags this on until we're able to see it as the mindblowing live shows and concerts it was meant to be. Goddamn I want to feel others' sweaty bodies pressing against mine when Physical is playing :omg::kris:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

i really don't understand why people want Dua to move on from FN so soon. the girl didn't even made the tour of this album yet lol
and i remember Eclipse saying she spent years recording songs to slowly release them, so i do think that we'll be seeing Dua release a couple more songs of the project

to be pretty honest, i like all the demos that leaked but maybe the only ones that i see being really interesting to have a release are Firestarter (2000's Pop sound at best), 25/8 (this i kinda Daft Punkish and i'm here for it), Love is Religion (her own Like a Prayer) and All to Myself (i love cute fun songs and this one is amazing)

I swear she has enough material to release Side B, C and D from the album. I'm not complaining, as long as it's not only remixes or previously released collabs. It would be cool to see some polished versions of the leaked tracks. Love Is Religion can be released as it is, it truly sounds great. Ball & Chain, Firestarter, Guilty, 25/8, Act of God and Talk About It also should be released, they're too good. If the era is not over, then I hope she decides to go for it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

i find it funny that love is religion was released in remix form but the original one remains unreleased sksdjkjs her and then we kiss moment

:toofunny: She is still on time to fix that - and I think it's probable she will.

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

:toofunny: She is still on time to fix that - and I think it's probable she will.

oh yeah i hope so, it seems to be the only way we'll get the original one in hq since the leakers refuse to drop it

I definitely see a lot more potential with this album & I can’t wait to see what they do next - that being said, I feel like most of the “move on already” attitudes probably stem from how lazy the moonlight edition seemed. Especially since we were expecting a full fledged Side-B, and all we got was a rerelease with a few mediocre deluxe tracks and an even more mediocre cover.

28 minutes ago, brandon said:

I definitely see a lot more potential with this album & I can’t wait to see what they do next - that being said, I feel like most of the “move on already” attitudes probably stem from how lazy the moonlight edition seemed. Especially since we were expecting a full fledged Side-B, and all we got was a rerelease with mediocre deluxe tracks and an even more mediocre cover.

DID YOU JUST CALL THAT KIND OF WOMAN AND IF IT AIN'T ME MEDIOCRE?

Best Angry Woman Gif GIFs | GfycatBest Angry Woman Gif GIFs | Gfycat

But yeah the other tracks (Especially Not My Problem) were mediocre :crai:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

44 minutes ago, brandon said:

I definitely see a lot more potential with this album & I can’t wait to see what they do next - that being said, I feel like most of the “move on already” attitudes probably stem from how lazy the moonlight edition seemed. Especially since we were expecting a full fledged Side-B, and all we got was a rerelease with mediocre deluxe tracks and an even more mediocre cover.

Best Woman Talking To Herself Subway GIFs | Gfycat

2 hours ago, Still Sane said:

DID YOU JUST CALL THAT KIND OF WOMAN AND IF IT AIN'T ME MEDIOCRE?

Best Angry Woman Gif GIFs | GfycatBest Angry Woman Gif GIFs | Gfycat

But yeah the other tracks (Especially Not My Problem) were mediocre :crai:

LMAOOOO :rollin:that kind of woman & if it ain’t me are great (although.. normani was ROBBED). It’s just a shame we got a Whole Rerelease and only got 3 decent songs out of it (ily fever) - also i HAAATEEE how prisoner and un dia were thrown on for streaming numbers :crossed:

47 minutes ago, brandon said:

LMAOOOO :rollin:that kind of woman & if it ain’t me are great (although.. normani was ROBBED). It’s just a shame we got a Whole Rerelease and only got 3 decent songs out of it (ily fever) - also i HAAATEEE how prisoner and un dia were thrown on for streaming numbers :crossed:

Right. It's not like she doesn't have enough songs from the era that actually fit the overall sound of the original standard album. That was my complaint after all. Plus, even though I like the new songs (not you, Not My Problem), I would've preferred a more groovy sound instead of We're Good and the features. But knowing she's not over with this era gives me hope. 

Dua's next move is gonna be crucial... 

Wonder how she is gonna reinvent her sound??

I want something fresh..

Tbh her vocal range isnt that great/or amazing technique . It's more of the beats and the wonderful melodies. Catchy tunes. 

Let's see.

FN should have got AOTY hands down. 

8 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Tbh her vocal range isnt that great/or amazing technique . It's more of the beats and the wonderful melodies. Catchy tunes.

Let's see.

FN should have got AOTY hands down. 

Her vocal range may not be as versatile as Lana's or others, but it has something to it, that keeps me drawn in. E.g. sometimes it gets sort of scratchy; especially when she gets loud, but wew is it sexy and fits her so well. :sluttybunny:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

49718474027_f271a39a00_o.jpg

"Love Again" has been serviced to radio stations in Belgium and Spain,
as the sixth single taken from Future Nostalgia.

no one wanted to believe me when I said L.A would be a single lol3.gif

7 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

49718474027_f271a39a00_o.jpg

"Love Again" has been serviced to radio stations in Belgium and Spain,
as the sixth single taken from Future Nostalgia.

no one wanted to believe me when I said L.A would be a single lol3.gif

Is that the official cover? Looks amazing!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif