Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

9 minutes ago, drewby said:

The radio edit of Love Again has been out for a few weeks at least

Only in France, right? I assume they saw that it was doing well there so they're (rightfully so) expanding it out to other places. Hopefully she does it at the Brits and then sends it to radio then

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Dua has broken Spotify records by becoming the first female artist to have two albums with over FIVE BILLION streams :thankyou::gclap:

She's truly the moment.

Now stream Levitating Ft. DaBaby and get it to Number 1 :makeup2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

On 5/6/2021 at 9:31 AM, TRENCH said:

no one wanted to believe me when I said L.A would be a single lol3.gif

iirc at one point Dua said Love Again was her favorite track on the album (the taste!), so I'm not surprised it's going to be a single. It's one of my favorites on the album as well, so I'm excited!

I've been thinking a lot about the FN tour lately. I hate that she most likely won't be touring here in the US until ~2 years after the album was released :toofunny: Damn COVID.

giphy-1.gif 

which version of levitating out of the 50,000 ugly and pointless remixes needs to go number 1? 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Miss Lipa had an incredible last night at The Brits. She won Best Female Solo Artist and Best Album, using her first speech to call for a pay rise for NHS workers and her second to demand a posthumous bravery award for 20-year-old Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole, who recently died after jumping into the River Thames to save a woman. https://www.thenational.scot/news/19296189.dua-lipas-brits-call-nhs-pay-rise-sparks-uk-government-response/?fbclid=IwAR3-t1P57LO9FtlVD5a08GijfLOt6tPQ1jXm8uAj9uHE-Q8pzoo-BFBTkKA

SHOWBIZ%20Brits%20%2021031959.jpg?width=

She also prefomed a melody featuring tracks from FN

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371