Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

did it go number 1 yet

tumblr_njguy4Ek4e1rsrbdko1_250.gif

I don’t know but poor BoZ, imagine him being a Lana Stan: it would never happen in a million years, no matter how many tweets he floods our feed hahaha ? 

anyways, expecting BB album to be the yang to Chemtrails’ yin: I don’t think it will go full on LFL in terms of new sound or direction but just enough to switch things up after COCC.

I'm sorry but I won't be streaming dula peep for some news we're not even sure they're true but if you want to go ahead :tommy:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm sorry but I won't be streaming dula peep for some news we're not even sure they're true but if you want to go ahead :tommy:

I hear her when I listen to Prisoner. She gets my streams that she stole from Miley.

Mfhp.gif

ever since future nostalgia dropped over a year ago i feel like dula poop has made absolutely every possible effort to shove levitating down peoples throats, and now she's targeting lipsters too, when will the nightmare end :bebe:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Why are we streaming Dua Lipa again? :whoopi:

tap is paying an insider to hype up Dua, by dangling Lana news 

"Don’t forget me"