Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Double post, sue me lol.

Love Again single cover. It's... interesting? I actually think the picture itself is kind of a serve, but what did they do to her logo snsnsns?

E2qX2KLWQAAFrrg.jpg

Music video to be announced tomorrow, apparently produced by the same company that did the Physical video. BlackoutZone says it's a serve and she's not wearing that makeup in most of it.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

43 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Just remembered the existence of that FKA Twigs x Dua collab that STILL hasn't been officially released. :defeated:

I think about that missed opportunity a lot. Hopefully it‘ll be released soon

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

22 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Double post, sue me lol.

Love Again single cover. It's... interesting? I actually think the picture itself is kind of a serve, but what did they do to her logo snsnsns?

E2qX2KLWQAAFrrg.jpg

Music video to be announced tomorrow, apparently produced by the same company that did the Physical video. BlackoutZone says it's a serve and she's not wearing that makeup in most of it.

I adore this cover

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

14 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Especially next to the other covers:

the only pop artist to have consistent single artworks for one album era [if im wrong pls let me know cz I cant thin of any]

I like the pic but I really hate the DL logo and the color of the Love Again font, this one and Physical were a choice, why it was so hard for them to just keep the consistent theme :defeated:

Ps: also the FN promo single cover, but that pic is a serve, might be my favorite pic from all of the FN era

8nl2OpX.png

8 hours ago, Yosemite Jesus Freak said:

why does her logo on the LA cover lowkey look like lines of coke

"We're not meant to be like sleeping and cocaine" :sass: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Don't know how it's already been 4 years since her debut but whew what an album. So happy that I've been with her since the very first single.

giphy+(1).gif

I'm glad that FN has brought her a lot of praise, but I will not stand for the lowkey dismissal of self-titled being filled with some pop gems. Be The One, Last Dance, New Rules, Want To remain top tier

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

This is probably a very different topic of this thread and I'm a new member who just discovered this thread. I wanna hear your opinion on her Instagram post a couple of months ago where she shared a poster promoting Greater Albania.

For those who don't know anything about it, basically it's a map of Albania and surrounding small regions of neighbor countries where ethnic Albanians live and the message is basically "You owe us this land because some of our people live there". 

In my opinion Dua was taking advantage of her platform to spread dangerous supremacy propaganda because allegedly they're the "oldest" and "deserve" someone's land more than Greeks and Slavic neighbors. She knows very well that rarely anyone except people in the Balkans know about this so she's only sharing her side of an extremely complicated situation and she knows well that she won't get canceled for it because Gen Z Americans don't care to research.

Dua growing up in Britain and probably living in America now should've used her platform to spread peace and tolerance but instead she's opening a wound that wasn't fully closed in her cozy home far away from her birthplace where it's happening. Says a lot about her upbringing. I used to like her music but now I won't be streaming anything from her again. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 minutes ago, shady said:

This is probably a very different topic of this thread and I'm a new member who just discovered this thread. I wanna hear your opinion on her Instagram post a couple of months ago where she shared a poster promoting Greater Albania.

For those who don't know anything about it, basically it's a map of Albania and surrounding small regions of neighbor countries where ethnic Albanians live and the message is basically "You owe us this land because some of our people live there". 

In my opinion Dua was taking advantage of her platform to spread dangerous supremacy propaganda because allegedly they're the "oldest" and "deserve" someone's land more than Greeks and Slavic neighbors. She knows very well that rarely anyone except people in the Balkans know about this so she's only sharing her side of an extremely complicated situation and she knows well that she won't get canceled for it because Gen Z Americans don't care to research.

Dua growing up in Britain and probably living in America now should've used her platform to spread peace and tolerance but instead she's opening a wound that wasn't fully closed in her cozy home far away from her birthplace where it's happening. Says a lot about her upbringing. I used to like her music but now I won't be streaming anything from her again. 

bringing up a topic from a year ago just so you can give yourself a metaphorical wank and appear superior? 

tumblr_inline_osdq8tbHPk1sh82zd_500.jpg

OAjeWdG.jpg?1