Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

On 4/23/2021 at 10:25 PM, cherryblossoms said:

Does anyone recognize the bassline/guitar sample in Firestarter chorus? I used to hear that riff in a song at a restaurant I used to go to a lot but I don't remember anything about the lyrics :rip:

Omg I finally got it. The guitar riff in Firestarter is lifted from this

18 hours ago, Barry said:

She is rumored to be on this unreleased Pop Smoke song that will be on his new album on Friday

Yesss it's confirmed! she shit the video like four days ago, it's the lead single form the project

8nl2OpX.png

Audio of the Pop Smoke collab out now! Hopefully the video will follow soon - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Yesss it's confirmed! she shit the video like four days ago, it's the lead single form the project

:eartha:

Please don't stalk my spam twitter account but I couldn't think of where else to post this lol It's not a perfect match obviously but I thought the Levitating music video goes so well with the collab that I'm now curious what the visuals will be for the actual video

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Trying to organize outtakes for dl1 in my itunes bc they're just in alphabetical order rn and theres so many i have absolutely no idea what order to put these tracks

so if anyone has good tracklists or organized them into diff albums or anything... pls help :crai: pls..

Edited by brandon
guys i’m begging please