Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

6 hours ago, pin up galore said:

getting tickets to see Caroline Polachek YUP :true: and dua will probably serve too 

The way this is the attitude I had for seeing Dua in 2016 even though it was Troyes show lmao 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

On 9/13/2021 at 8:19 PM, drewby said:

Another LanaBoards meetup at the Atlanta show when

I got my House Party tickets for ATL yesterday, so I’ll be there! Our LB meetups at Dua shows are iconic xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i wanna see her in newark (id love to see her at MSG but its on a school night :crai:) but i didnt get any when they released so i don’t think ill be seeing her since the tickets are sooo expensive….

6 hours ago, Volta said:

i wanna see her in newark (id love to see her at MSG but its on a school night :crai:) but i didnt get any when they released so i don’t think ill be seeing her since the tickets are sooo expensive….

wait until the show starts and they'll be cheap ( like outside the venue ) you might have to miss opening acts tho 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Ceremonials said:

wait until the show starts and they'll be cheap ( like outside the venue ) you might have to miss opening acts tho 

aahhhh i love caroline so much so that’s one of the reasons why i would be going too. i also dont rlly care for seats i only want GA :xgiggle:

On 9/23/2021 at 9:06 AM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok so I don’t know how I missed if it ain’t me from the moonlight edition of Future Nostalgia, PSA: listen to it if you haven’t. Thank You.

The version featuring Normani is still superior :sass: but at least that one was officially released. #Justice4LoveIsReligion

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

28 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

The version featuring Normani is still superior :sass: but at least that one was officially released. #Justice4LoveIsReligion

The fact that she released a remix of Love Is Religion but not the official one still makes me fuming after all those months

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

8 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Another DL1 outtake leaked called Used To You leaked, I LOVE this it's giving BTO/New Love summery airy vibes, it could've been such a cute B-Side :crai:

it's the fact she sold this to an italian singer here in 2016 for me.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 hours ago, Nightmare said:

it's the fact she sold this to an italian singer here in 2016 for me.

This screams 2016 Dua omg :trisha: It would've been great in an album with Be the One, New Love, Last Dance, Room for 2, High Wild & Free, Voodoo, Want To, Running, Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak, Chasing the Dragon, Wicked & Wild, Hotter Than Hell, Lot to Love etc.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 9/29/2021 at 1:08 PM, Glitter Boy said:

This screams 2016 Dua omg :trisha: It would've been great in an album with Be the One, New Love, Last Dance, Room for 2, High Wild & Free, Voodoo, Want To, Running, Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak, Chasing the Dragon, Wicked & Wild, Hotter Than Hell, Lot to Love etc.

All of this, add Get Over You, Follow Me and Yours too :trisha:

8nl2OpX.png

NEVERMIND! I only just realised that Andrew Watt and Andrew Wyatt are two different people. :rip:

Andrew Watt is the one that did Break My Heart and Prisoner, or Lana's Doin' Time and Charli's White Mercedes. All certified bops!

Andrew Wyatt (the one in the picture) produced New Love back in the day. 

I guess Wyatt is fine too, but I actually got excited about the prospect of more Watt snsnsnsn. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif