Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

the night the album dropped I told myself Levitating was her magnum opus... its great seeing a great album cut becoming a single and actually succeeding so well.

Would yall say that the stakes for album 3 are even higher now ?

So deserved!! 

I'm not a fan of Dua nor I listen that much to pop/dance music but istg she put something in that album, I was so obsessed with it and would listen to it on repeat 24/7 (and still to this day I play it very often) 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

8 hours ago, TRENCH said:

I feel bad bc she felt so much pressure from the success of DL1 and now look at her lmao Hopefully she’s able to block out expectations and just do what she enjoys (though hopefully it doesn’t lead to a Solar Power kind of dip :nails:)

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

8 hours ago, TRENCH said:

the night the album dropped I told myself Levitating was her magnum opus... its great seeing a great album cut becoming a single and actually succeeding so well.

yes, but she needs to take an extended break. at minimum, two years. I thought she was cutting it close w DSN coming out the same year DL1 era ended. If she wants success, she needs to take a break to not be over-exposed

negAbhB.png

21 hours ago, godsmonster said:

yes, but she needs to take an extended break. at minimum, two years. I thought she was cutting it close w DSN coming out the same year DL1 era ended. If she wants success, she needs to take a break to not be over-exposed

I agree the break between Swan Song and DSN felt just right but just cutting it close. 2024 would be a great start for DL3 or just a year after the FN tour ends, whenever that is 

22 hours ago, Formation said:

I feel bad bc she felt so much pressure from the success of DL1 and now look at her lmao Hopefully she’s able to block out expectations and just do what she enjoys (though hopefully it doesn’t lead to a Solar Power kind of dip :nails:)

Right. So rare to see a artist take public criticism (regardless if the public is right or wrong) and take a

full 180 turn 

:troll: 

43 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

dua still has a long way to go with fn being on the road next year so i don't think we'll be hearing anything from album 3 for a while…

i wont be surprised if the rollout for DL3 starts end of next year though

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

I'm quite sure they're done promoting songs off FN after Love Again didn't really go anywhere and was surpassed by Cold Heart. I think she'll be fairly quiet for most of 2022 while she's on tour and then drop something near the end -- possibly doing a 2nd US/UK leg in promotion of the new album.

BzhmW.png

I mean, there are talks of a tour edition being released alongside the Future Nostalgia Tour, perhaps with some more outtakes + Demeanor + Cold Heart + Studio 2054. Yeah, she won't have another Don't Start Now/Levitating kinda hit this era, but there's still gonna be some more stuff for us fans in 2022. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

On 12/3/2021 at 8:48 PM, drewby said:

Several DL1-era songs leaked: Under the Lights, 21 Grams, Six Feet Under, Need You, Love You Better, On My Own, Overflow

Ugh there's literally like +50 unreleased songs from 2014-2017 that I'm losing my ability to keep up with them. Can't keep them arranged anymore :deadbanana: Dua is another Lana / Charli when it comes to leaks :oopna2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: