Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Yeah, anyways even with the horrid ME, that doesn't take away from the fact that FN is a MONSTER of an era, album, and most of the sessions are 10/10s, if that's being a sell out so be it, I just wishef she managed the ME another way

8nl2OpX.png

9 hours ago, the ocean said:

what’s that font you used for the future nostalgia logo? i’ve seen it used for other things as well and i’ve had the hardest time identifying it

it should be called Streamster, found it by googling “80s fonts” 💀

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Just now, Motopapi said:

it should be called Streamster, found it by googling “80s fonts” 💀

thank you :kiss2:

the font is a lil tacky but in the cute quirky way not in the eyes are burning off way

Spoiler

also it was used by an underground band i like and i wanted to make alt covers :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Happy 300 pages :party: 

oh wait i just realized that iadbflk :bebe:

happy 300 pages of selling out, slaying, then selling out again because she accidentally slayed too hard :party:

this isn't exactly shade though i mean she does have a talent for knowing what sells :mj2:

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

why do i feel like she's making a rap album :crai:

she even said "in all honesty, it's probably not what my fans want to hear"

I think she was referring to a long wait because it'll be awhile before she's prepared to do the promo cycle for another album due to tour

BzhmW.png

What if her next album is Caroline Polachek/Oklou kind of ethereal :wat:

Think about it: She's in the studio with Danny L Harle, Oklou got to remix Fever, Caroline is opening the Future Nostalgia tour and she says "in all honesty, it's probably not what my fans want to hear" & "it’s a unique style of pop and a movement from “Future Nostalgia”

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Honestly, we should be happy that she's experimenting with her sound and doing what she wants to do rather than just trying to please fans. Future Nostalgia was undoubtedly the pop era of the decade, but that doesn't mean that I don't want her to keep evolving as an artist.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

1 hour ago, drewby said:

I think she was referring to a long wait because it'll be awhile before she's prepared to do the promo cycle for another album due to tour

reading back that seems obvious :toofloppy:

ok then i'm happy she's experimenting then :party:

46 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Future Nostalgia was undoubtedly the pop era of the decade

unless she tops it :oopna:

2 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

she needs to take an extended break i stg she’s going to become overexposed 

i completely agree

like don't get me wrong i love it when my faves become successful but there's a fine threshold where the good success just becomes lowkey disgusting if that makes sense?

i already feel like she's in that zone right now but she has the capability to go back to the safe success zone i think she just needs to think a bit carefully about her next move

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i completely agree

like don't get me wrong i love it when my faves become successful but there's a fine threshold where the good success just becomes lowkey disgusting if that makes sense?

i already feel like she's in that zone right now but she has the capability to go back to the safe success zone i think she just needs to think a bit carefully about her next move

yes i know what you mean

Ben and Ed have never had an artist this successful, i hope they know what they’re doing

negAbhB.png

Just now, godsmonster said:

yes i know what you mean

Ben and Ed have never had an artist this successful, i hope they know what they’re doing

for a moment there i actually kinda hated dua simply because she was SO exposed and my mom of all people is now listening to levitating and it's lowkey ruined the song for me a bit :bebe:

i actually listen to the blessed madonna remix more now :bebe:

also i have a feeling ben and ed don't know what they're doing :bebe:

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

for a moment there i actually kinda hated dua simply because she was SO exposed and my mom of all people is now listening to levitating and it's lowkey ruined the song for me a bit :bebe:

i actually listen to the blessed madonna remix more now :bebe:

also i have a feeling ben and ed don't know what they're doing :bebe:

ugh i know what you mean, i kinda miss when no one knew who Dua Lipa was

and the fact they may not know what they’re doing scares me cause they could easily ruin her success

negAbhB.png

59 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i completely agree

Yeah I definetly am hoping she waits a few months after the tour is over to release a new single, otherwise I think it could ruin everything especially if it's very different from Future Nostalgia

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Once 'Cold Heart' dies down I'm sure it'll be radio silent on her end with no more singles or new features until the lead is ready to drop. I'm not worried about overexposure because it still feels like she's not a household name yet despite being omnipresent on streaming and radio nonstop for 2 years. There will be so much interest in what comes next that her next album could very well shape a genre shift.

BzhmW.png

11 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

When we think a new single is coming but it’s another FN remix 💀29367254-F4B0-4F45-A21D-58869640DDDC.jpe

she really said "i'm gonna make them sick of future nostalgia"

if she turns pretty please into a single i'm unstanning that is my favorite song and she is NOT gonna turn it into a local anthem

i'm just glad hallucinate flopped otherwise i'd probably be exclusively listening to club future nostalgia